Becoming a "victim"

Cramer

I remember last year, a few Vaulters were great friends with scareactors, and occasionally one would witness a "killing" or "sacrifice" or something of a vaulter, or a friend, or something. Hell, just last night (opening night) they had some guy on his knees at the 20 years of fear scarezone, and they "executed" him with a chainsaw. It obviously was a friend, because he was just laughing the whole way, and got up immediately after...but still pretty neat. Just something out there, that was really entertaining. I've always wanted to be a part of that, but I don't know any scareactors, and I've never seen anyone try to put together something like that. Yeah, I know that it's very unlikely, and that the scareactors risk losing their jobs if it's the wrong person...but I figure that all I can do is ask, and the worst that you guys can say is "no" XD.

If it is doable, maybe they can go by facial recognition from the forums, or have something planned ahead in the thread, or something.

If this has been posted before, oops, my bad.

I have the same problem but last year I went with my vault shirt and I got alot of attention in the Frankenstein house. One of the Franks shouted "VAULT,YEAH!" as I passed by and the Frankenstein at the end grabbed me by the neck ...IT WAS AWSOME!!! Hopefully this year I beocme a victim again, i'll be going sept 30th, oct. 1, and oct 3!!! WEARING MY AULT SHIRT!!!

I know a lot of the scareactors in the houses and the streets, so they know they can screw with me and I'll play along with it. Usually the best thing is to just wear a HNN or Vault shirt and try to get to know people. It's hard, but it usually just "happens". Just like making new friends anywhere else. The only thing I can tell you is DO NOT try to force them to include you in their scares. Don't talk to them in the house like "hey grab me and throw me back here" because A. it ruins the scene if you're just talking to a scareactor and B. they might not have the opportunity if their lead is around because they're really not supposed to do that kind of stuff.

Just be friendly with them, you'll get to know some of them on the forums as the event goes on and you'll have some opportunities.

I've been on HHN forums since '02 and never got too acquainted with the workers XD. Maybe it'll be easier this time around. I just know that it'd be a great experience for me to add to the horror, and if I do have some friends along with me, it'd provide some great pucker factor for them.