Can any scare actors give general comments about what they'll be working in?

alone

That is because we aren't allowed to give any information about our SZ's or houses. We could be terminated if someone from Universal discovered that we have posted specific information in a public forum.

We would all love to tell you stuff to make you excited, but alas we aren't permitted to.

You will all have an amazing time!

That is because we aren't allowed to give any information about our SZ's or houses. We could be terminated if someone from Universal discovered that we have posted specific information in a public forum.

We would all love to tell you stuff to make you excited, but alas we aren't permitted to.

You will all have an amazing time!

Agreed.

You may not see anything from us until mid-way through the event. We don't have much to talk about anyways. The event hasn't even started.

Yeah, sorry we are kinda just boring like that. But it's true, we either can't talk about some things (most of which we've only been told about, rarely get to see anything outside of our particular scene is whatever house) or there's really just nothing to tell. "Went to rehersal, practiced my scare for a while, fire drill, yeay..."

True that.. I work in Hades myself. That's all I can say. When we are training, rehearsing, and working... pretty much all we ever get to see is our work area... Hell, we barely even get to see any of our own house outside of where and whatever boohole/scene we are working.

When we work, we work the area that you as a guest walk through, and that's it. So while guests are experiencing this vast experience, we have our little 'Offices' (booholes) we work the entire time. Sound exciting!? :D It doesn't leave much to talk about at all.