HHNH Ticket's Worth

Divide up the cost of an HHNH ticket for what it's worth (use general admission). You can use prior years as a direct example or the upcoming year for what you're spending that money on to see.

I'll do both but we'll start with this upcoming year!

Ticket Price: $59.

Where my money will be going --

Terror Tram: $10.

HOTC: $8

Vampyre: $2

NOES: $5

F13: $7

Saw: $6

JP: $3

Mummy: $2

Simpsons: $1

Bill and Ted: $7

Scarezones: $4

King Kong Express: $4

Sweet memories: Priceless

(Chucky's Revenge sounds like the most fun of the night, for sure. HOTC really has me wondering. Bill and Ted is always fun. Simpsons is fun but takes FOREVER to get on even with a 20 minute wait. King Kong Express makes things a bit more interesting this year)

What it was worth --

Terror Tram: $9

Saw: $10

Halloween: $10

MBV: $3

Chucky: $6

Bill and Ted: $5

Scarezones: $5

JP: $6

Mummy: $4

(Terror Tram was cool but didn't match 08s awesomeness. Saw and Halloween were AMAZING. MBV I got no scares; went in at the wrong time. Chucky was way more fun than anticipated. Bill and Ted BLEEEEW. Scarezones were all sorts of fun that year. JP, for the experience had on it that year, was too much fun. I might've had more fun waiting for the Mummy than actually on it. Simpsons made me miss RHPS but I didn't care too much: Blah)

Join in! Feel free to be even more specific. Feel free to give things $0 or cent worth. Should make for a fun read.

Nobody be lame.

• 2 weeks later...

I flunked math in the 9th grade and haven't taken it since, it really isn't that hard, this is basic, lmfao

Join the club DTH. I have to really study Algebra and Geometry and I'm hating every minute of it. <_< We just prefer to talk HHN and not HHN math if that makes sense.

Lol, my high school senior year was like that... of course I was a cast member, that show used to pass right by me on my way to the secret employee restaurants. Anyway I did some math.

HHN price 35 dollars.

Theres my math. I'm doing everything so I get my moneys worth. The event is 35 dollars and I distribute my wealth evenly to each attraction. I did far to much math this summer cashiering @ the happiest place on earth to want to do this!

• 3 years later...

Ticket Price: $77 (my, how times have changed)

Luckily, I'm only paying $43, but for the sake of the thread, I'll use the GA model.

Scarezones: $2

AVP: $10

TWD: $6

FDTD: $6

Clowns: $4

AWIL: $8

JP: $2

Transformers: $5

The Mummy: $2

Terror Tram: $4

Dracula: $6

Despicable Me: $8 (haven't been on it before, so highly valuable for me)

Face Off: $5 (highly valuable for last year here)

Hm. IMO, after everything is added up, it looks like GA is now $8 too expensive. It'd definitely be worth it with Bill & Ted thrown in there.