Looking for People with FFPP w/Express

I have the frequent fear pass, Friday option with express on all nights as well. Going to be there Sept 30, Oct 1,2,3 Probably the 7th and definitely the 8th. A lot of us usually meet up wat the Irish pub in Universal as a holding area and drink a good bit before heading out to the houses. I am going down by myself this year and will just be meeting up with HHN Vaulters/Horror Nightmarers, so you are welcome to join if you are going those dates.

That invitation goes out to anyone else that is interested as well. I HATE waiting in lines, so that is why I bought the FFP with Friday and express pass option, makes the event a lot more enjoyable I think.

Mike

Well, I will be at the Irish Pub in Universal probably starting at 4 pm every day I am there and will either be wearing my Vault shirt from last year (as I was unable to attend last years event) or this years Horror Night Mares shirt, so I will be easy to spot. More than likely I will be AT the bar warming up for the houses!!! :)

And if anyone is interested, I have both a Friday night entry for October 1rst and an Express pass for that night as well. Bought them at annual pass holder prices and would be willing to sell em for 20% less than what I paid. My buddy was supposed to go thursday and friday but he is bailing on Friday night as it is the last night of his vacation and his wife made him cancel.

I paid HHN Express Plus Friday, October 01, 2010 $59.99 and HHN 1ST 3 WKDS FRI Friday, October 01, 2010 $34.99 which came out to 100.00 with tax and fees I would be willing to sell these for $75.00 with free FedEx shipping if anyone is interested. If I don't hear from anyone, I will be putting them up on ebay under "thefixer2" where I have over 300 positive feedbacks from previous sales if you are concerned about my reputation. I would have to charge another 5.00 to cover ebay fees in that case, but let me know if interested though PM here or my email at kmkenneth@hotmail.com