HHN 2010: Nightmarez

DTH316

Welcome to Universal Horror Nights in Hollywood, where Freddy Krueger has taken over again. To relish in this fact, how about we put him smack dab at the entrance? Oh, why not!

Freddy Go Go girls and statue Freddy will be welcoming you to start you off on the Attack of the Z's!

We should make a script. The SLASHERMEN.

Plot: In an alternate 1984 where former superslashers exist, the murder of a colleague sends active vigilante Freddy Krueger into his own sprawling investigation, uncovering something that could completely change the course of history as we know it for horror films and their day jobs.

• 2 weeks later...

They really need to amp up the ambiance and decor @ the gates, it REALLY lacks. For me HHN starts @ the gates, and it really sets the mood for me. Dont get me wrong, Decor isnt going to make or break the event for me, But I think a little more effort @ the front will not only please me, But draw in the crowds from City Walk and Saddle Ranch.

They really need to amp up the ambiance and decor @ the gates, it REALLY lacks. For me HHN starts @ the gates, and it really sets the mood for me. Dont get me wrong, Decor isnt going to make or break the event for me, But I think a little more effort @ the front will not only please me, But draw in the crowds from City Walk and Saddle Ranch.

Electro i know what you mean. The decorations really set the atmosphere of the event. Last years were done poorly, i even mistakened the black trimmings as trash bags. 2007 were the best decorations because they had carnival like decorations outside the gates.