• Bansheeman
    • Epic Faceplam
    • Full Throtle
    • HHNmasters
    • Jennifer's Body
    • Zoolander!

WAIT, WAIT, WAIT!

I've got it!

M. Night Shyamalan should be the attack word! Or at least shouting compliments about him and his movies.

Curse you, Shyamalan! Seriously though, his movies are terrible. I think his name is perfect fodder for a good and REAL scaring! :lol:

Random story: When my friends and I went to the midnight premiere of Scott Pilgrim vs. The World at our local theater, they showed the trailer for Devil. Immediately when Shyamalan's name popped up on the screen, the entire audience began booing loudly and throwing popcorn. It was absolutely hilarious. :lol: There is no audience like an audience of nerds! :D

Anyways, this story is to support my suggestion.

That same thing happen when I saw Scott Pilgrim LMFAO

"What A Twist!"

anywho though the suggestion stage is over this is all for voteing and I kinda went with those because they have all been inside jokes between us over the years

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about..

LESBIANS.

dat_ass.jpg?1246830944

Nah, just kidding. I officially request that we make bird noises in order to be attacked.

KA-KAW! KA-KAW!

WTF is that thing??!! It made me laugh.

Btw love the bird sounds suggestion. I like it, I'll run thru HOTC screaming "Ka Kaw!" And I'm sure I'll get a few stares lol.

The audience reaction to Devil has been world wide. There has been youtube movies showing reactions to the trailer.

Which is a damn SHAME since M Night is one of the BEST directors of all time.

Cast your feelings aside for the show Avatar and you'll see The Last Airbender honestly wasn't that bad.

Realize The Happening is purposely a B movie much like Piranha was, and you'll see the good in it.

Notice that Lady in the Water was meant to be a fairy tale and you'll see the magic in it.

And see the messages and themes in the Village and you'll see it's actually a love story that was just promoted as a horror film.

Those are his latest "duds" but I've been able to take all these movies for what they're worth and not for what they should've been or could've been and they're all AMAZING.

Just because he made 3 awesome movies in a row doesn't mean he has to keep making the same movies forever.

End of M. Night rant.

... but with all that said, that would be a pretty funny attack word, lmao SHYAMALAONDINGDONG!!!!!

However, I am going to change my vote from bansheeman to Zoolander.

The audience reaction to Devil has been world wide. There has been youtube movies showing reactions to the trailer.

Which is a damn SHAME since M Night is one of the BEST directors of all time.

Cast your feelings aside for the show Avatar and you'll see The Last Airbender honestly wasn't that bad.

Realize The Happening is purposely a B movie much like Piranha was, and you'll see the good in it.

Notice that Lady in the Water was meant to be a fairy tale and you'll see the magic in it.

And see the messages and themes in the Village and you'll see it's actually a love story that was just promoted as a horror film.

Those are his latest "duds" but I've been able to take all these movies for what they're worth and not for what they should've been or could've been and they're all AMAZING.

Just because he made 3 awesome movies in a row doesn't mean he has to keep making the same movies forever.

End of M. Night rant.

... but with all that said, that would be a pretty funny attack word, lmao SHYAMALAONDINGDONG!!!!!

However, I am going to change my vote from bansheeman to Zoolander.

Wait The Happening Sucked on Purpose?! :blink:

Honestly I think Night "WAS" an awsome director

I loved The Sixth sense, Unbreakable and signs but everything else started to go down hill the village was alright not impressive, Lady in the Water I know was not a horror movie and was a fairy tale but still bored me to death, and the Happening was just plan Special Ed, The Last Airbender was just awful

anyways guys vote!

What is this.................................

A CENTER FOR ANTS?!

HOW ARE CHILDREN GONNA LEARN HOW TO READ -- IF THEY CANT EVEN FIT INSIDE THE BUILDING?

... IT has to be at least... 3 times bigger than this!

well I think HObbz was able to spread it around last year BTW "DONT ANYBODY DARE POST THE WORD WE COME UP WITH ON FACEBOOK"

OOOOOOOH Good thinking, last thing we need is those idiots running around shouting out the Super Secret Attack Word.

Edited by Hobbz

well yeah, it's one of my all time favorite movies <333 and the HHN tribute was the highlight of my night in 2009 :) Getting to watch a show dedicated to a wonderful movie, getting to shout profanity at the actors, actually making an actor smile lmaoo............ that's why its sooo hard for me........

well yeah, it's one of my all time favorite movies <333 and the HHN tribute was the highlight of my night in 2009 :) Getting to watch a show dedicated to a wonderful movie, getting to shout profanity at the actors, actually making an actor smile lmaoo............ that's why its sooo hard for me........

So when is the super secret attack word gonna be finalized???