A quick question reguarding my ticket...

I have already pre-purchased my ticket for HHN XX. Now on there, it says, "Be prepared to show your valid photo ID and your credit card that you have used to purchased this ticket." From experience of any of you guys that have used printed tickets, did you really have to show ID and a credit card that you used to purchase? If so, that's a problem. I got permission from my mom to use her credit card to purchase the ticket. So...does this mean I have to drag along my mom up to the front gate and prove that she really purchased my ticket for me?

I believe that they may call upon those items if for some reason your ticket doesn't work... namely if you get a FFP, go in one night, then give it to your friend to go another night... the fingerprint machine will reject them and depending on the kind of day the staff member at the gate may be having, they'd ask to see some ID :)

My mom used her Visa on my tickets from 2006-2008. 2009 I can't speak for, I was an actor and it was unnecessary but in the many times I attended using the tickets my mom used her Visa on I never got asked about it once. I wouldn't worry about it and IF by some off chance someone ask than say "My mom bought these for me." If they send you to Guest Services then they do, Guest Services will straighten it out though.