I would Of Perfered A Jennifers Body Maze over NOES Remake

I would Of Perfered A Jennifers Body Maze over NOES Remake  

8 members have voted

1. 1. I would Of Perfered A Jennifers Body Maze over NOES Remake

• At Least Jennifer's Body Had Hot Girls
    • I Like My Horror Icon Recieveing The Spider Man 3 Treatment!

Grindhouse, you say it's not serious, but I'm deadly serious.

I would have LOVED a Jennifer's Body maze instead of NOES this year.

As odd as that sounds and as an avid horror film lover, Jennifer's Body worked better than NOES in many ways.

It may not have been a horror film per se, but it was way more enjoyable and would've worked better as a maze, in my opinion.

The new NOES wasn't scary. It didn't have much going for it. Not notable scenes, kills, villain, monsters, nightmares - nothing.

At least Jennifer's Body had some atmospheric scenes, a higher body count, more inventive kills and I would've enjoyed 20 Megan Fox look a likes running around in bloody cheer and prom dress costumes.

And that's being serious, lmao

Seriously, the only thing worse than NOES, I would have to say is Twilight.

That is when I would go anarchy.

But then again, I would have to go just to see it to believe it.

That could've been the tagline...

Oh yes... there will be hot chicks.

*cue SAW theme music*

*Jigsaw voice*

Your task is something you'll find a bit... cheeky. All your life, you've dealt with desire in ways only you could - handle alone. You watched from afar at beautiful woman take off their clothes for money and be used. But now it's your turn. I have ripped you free of all your clothes and have aligned a, let's call it a maze, of hot women so they can witness the - bare truth. You must walk through the entire maze with this objective - you can look, but you can't touch. Will your desire be amplified with the real thing in front of you? Or will you run for cover, looking for an escape knowing you can't handle it. If you reach - climax, and I don't mean the end of the maze, or if you fulfill your desires by touching yourself or any of the women, I'll take away something you - hold precious to you. The clock is ticking... let the games begin!

Electro, it's not excessive at all.

NOES was pure crap.

Jennifer's Body was an overall better film in many ways, even though it wasn't that good.

It in all honesty would've been better.

Fuck, even the Orphan sounds better right now.

Maybe those HHN Masters should be running the event after all

Ok, I take that last part back, lol

Megan Fox is ugly and can't act.

But in that movie, she had her kinda hot moments and actually showed she is growing with her "talent." The screenplay seemed like it was practically made for her.

But nonetheless, Megan Fox lookalikes doesn't sound bad at all to look at lol

I'm going to design a Jennifer's Body maze and I'll let you guys know what I came up with....

Update: Okay, finished. Here it is --

You walk into a room and get thrown up on by Megan Fox. You walk out.

The end.

TERRIFYING.

Edited by DTH316

Alot of guys think Megan Fox is ugly.

I'll give you my history with my feelings for this chick

Holiday in the Sun - (yup, I remembered her from that far back) thought she was the worst actress in the world and that ruined her cute factor for me, plus her character was a bitch in the movie

Transformers - Still doing horrible acting but had a nice bod. Her face, EH

Transformers 2 - Still a nice bod, WAY too much make up that made her face look poofy (mostly her big shiny lips). Acting got a tad bit better

Jennifer's Body - Her face looked good but her body just didn't seem to look the same. Michael Bay must've did some wonders with his camera (nonetheless, she still has a bangin body compared to any average chick on the street).

Overall, I think she's moderately ugly but getting better looking over time.

actually i ran into to her while i was in line to go to madame tussads she was walking around all hidden when she ran into me her glasses fell of thats why i recognized her(you know how celebrities walk around with like there whole body covered in jackets scarves glasses and stuff) i tried to talk to her but she like turned up her nose like i wasn't worthy or something anyway....

actually i ran into to her while i was in line to go to madame tussads she was walking around all hidden when she ran into me her glasses fell of thats why i recognized her(you know how celebrities walk around with like there whole body covered in jackets scarves glasses and stuff) i tried to talk to her but she like turned up her nose like i wasn't worthy or something anyway....

wow well she does give off the bitchy Im God over you vibe