When are you going to HHN Hollywood 2010?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sleepy Hollow Mountain, Fallout Shelter and Virus Z sound better than everything HHN has released so far.

Hell, I was sold on SLEEPY FUCKIN HOLLOW, then the fact that it's the Log Ride made me jizz in my pants

So yeah, how does one ride overlay over do everything at HHN so far?

Because Freddy is coming back, and in a lame way.

Ill be there every night, I think.

And I'm always excited about going to Knott's. One of my favorite things about working HHN is since its less nights then Knott's, I can got like 3 or 4 times. AND I can check out other stuff, like Sinister Point.

For those of you that are really pissed about the recent events, why go? Isn't it better to voice your opinion with your dollars than on a message board? What kind of message does it send to be be posting huge rants, only to turn around and shell out the money to go anyways?

this is how i see it I always go and always have fun and im probably the only one out of my friends who are bothered by this and realy at the most theres like I would say 15 to 20 of us on this board so not like our protesting is gonna make them cry

Edited by Grindhousehero13

That's pretty much the logic grindhouse, lmao

I'm just one man, and I won't make a difference and neither will any 20 of us.

Most I can do is bitch about it for other people to listen and that'll maybe get out to 1000 at the most and out of those 1000, only 400 will read it and out of those, only 100 will actually listen, lol

We'll still go and have fun, we just wish our fun was being amplified by something different

Plus I'm bored and there ain't nothin better else to do, lol

Next year :angry:

jk IDk this freddy thing royaly pist me off but I'll still go since I realy dont wanna miss Bill and Ted and its fun regardless, Most likely the second to the last weekend I'll be there Im barely going over the trip with my friends

im pretty sure thats the weekend im planning on going too!

trust me best time to go longer hours, the Sacre Actors got there game down and its easy to avoid the crowds

get there by 5:00 and hit everything in the lower lot first trust me awsome time saver

alright thanks for the tips!(:

Hey all, Ok last year in the Vault...R.I.P.... We came up with a phrase so we scareactors could identify our fellow vaulters...again R.I.P.... what do you think about doing the same this year. I had a blast meeting many of my posting chums. Let me know what you think.

What I want to know now is, is Grindhousehero and LeeRay gonna meet?

I could cut the tension in here with a finger bladed glove. lol.

^^^ lmfao HHN love

OOOOOOKkkkkkkk what did I miss?

Hey all, Ok last year in the Vault...R.I.P.... We came up with a phrase so we scareactors could identify our fellow vaulters...again R.I.P.... what do you think about doing the same this year. I had a blast meeting many of my posting chums. Let me know what you think.

I think we should come up witha new one for a new Forum