When are you going to HHN Hollywood 2010?

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most likely we'll bump into each other considering it'll be a low crowds day. I'll say hola!

sweet! ha

so most likely me and my family we'll be able to get through everything right?

we didnt go with the FOL pass cause with my brother having autism theme parks usually proivde passes that allow us to bypass lines in some way.

so just incase they dont offer those kind of passes for HHN just trying to make sure we'll be able to do everything lol

sweet! ha

so most likely me and my family we'll be able to get through everything right?

we didnt go with the FOL pass cause with my brother having autism theme parks usually proivde passes that allow us to bypass lines in some way.

so just incase they dont offer those kind of passes for HHN just trying to make sure we'll be able to do everything lol

every themepark no matter what event it is has to all some type of access :D

Hows opening night? Is it possible to get everything done including seeing Bill and Ted? That can be skipped, but I would love to see it as everyone says its much better than the hanging, which I used to love but now hate, but somehow always end up seeing it @ haunt...tradition.

Opening night? Not sure. On a weekday or Sunday? With an hour or 2 to spare. Arrive earlier than 630. In fact, plan to get there at 6, and leave an hour earlier than the time needed for that just in case of traffic, long line at security, long line for parking, etc..

Edited by DTH316

Ive heard openings not to bad...its dead if you go opening to haunt. Also I live in Irvine, so I am leaving at 4 three hours before the event. I havent been to Universal in a LONG time. I only frequent Disneyland, and go to Knotts and SFMM once a year, but to put it in perspective last time I went to Universal ET was one of my favorite rides. I am really looking forward to HHN and cant wait. Also there is a slight chance I can get my mummy credit(coaster nerd talk for those who don't know) so I will be there early for sure! I barely have 50 credits. I have heard from Robb Alvey(admin of themeparkreview, who is mentioned on the HHN review section of HHNs site, and he has said it is the best event, so it is pretty much based on his recommendation that I am going opening night, but he gets a press pass, so he may be biased.

Yeah, I am not one of the assholes who puts rides first. I paid to get scared and honestly Mummy kind of looks like it sucks, and thats all I kind of want to ride, and maybe I will ride it if I can finish every house, terror tram, and bill and ted, but Ive already ridden Floridas FAR superior version! As long as Im not waiting like hours for mazes I'm not complaining!

If you hadn't been to Universal in awhile, I suggest riding the Simpsons. It is by far the most surprisingly likable ride I've ever been on. EVERYONE always doubts it at first and have the time of their lives on it. It was a very worthy replacement of the BTTF and I effin LOVED that ride. For only 10 dollars more than GA ticket this year, I suggest getting a FOL pass so you can hit everything in a night, get reserved seating, have time to eat and do doubles of everything because I have a feeling (like most of us do) you'll wanna check some things out again to get a peek at what you missed. And if I'm not mitaken, the FOL will also work for Skull Island Express, which is Universal's new star attraction on the backlot, so on the way there, you'll be able to get a few glances of what's new since you last been there other than the Terror Tram!