HHNH Creations

HHN '10 55 Years of Slashers

Celebrate the modern slasher with the anniversary of the first slasher film, Psycho. Norman Bates and mother terrified audiences in Alfred Hitchcock's famous film that almost made showers a thing of the past. Universal Studios, the studio that originated horror with Hunchback of Notre Dame, Frankenstein, The Wolfman and countless others, proudly present Halloween Horror Nights: We All Go a Little Mad Sometimes. Featuring mazes, scarezones and an all new expanded Terror Tram experience based on Psycho. Family is forever and nobody knows that better more than Norman Bates who spends most of his time with mother.

Happy Anniversary (Entrance)

House of Horrors: The Wolfman's Howl (HOH)

The Freaks Come Out at Night (New York Street)

The Witching Hour (London Street)

Family Portrait: In a Flash (WWW)

Oblivion (Western Street)

The Hills Have Eyes: The Lucky Ones Die First (Shrek Venue)

House of 1000 Corpses: In Zombievision 3D (T2)

Terror Tram: Check In Time (Studio Tour)

Mother's Domain (Lower Lot)

Psycho: Bates Motel (Behind The Mummy)

HHN '11 What's Your Favorite Scary Movie?

Ghostface has overtaken Universal Studios and is running it this October for Halloween Horror Nights. Do you dare to play the game and see if you'll make it out alive? Remember all the frights at the end of the night because you'll be quizzed. Wrong answer and you don't make the final cut! All your favorite scary movies are present and ready for you to live!

It's Showtime! (Entrance)

House of Horrors: Scary Movie Marathon (HOH)

Scream Queens (New York Street)

The Gutters Will Run with Blood (London Street)

The Exorcist: The Devil Inside (WWW Arena)

Outlawz (Western Street)

Reunion: Back to Hell High (T2)

The Descent: Deeper (Shrek Venue)

Teenage Wasteland (Baker Street)

Terror Tram: Do You Like Scary Movies? (Studio Tour)

Scream: The Final Act (Behind The Mummy)

HHN '12 Respect Tradition

Everyone loves Halloween but unfortunately, some traditions and rules aren't followed. That's where Sam comes in. You see, Sam is a trick or treating demon obsessed with maintaining Halloween's spirit and if you don't play right, you won't play at all. Designed by Sam himself, Universal Studios is made up for Halloween Horror Nights to make it as Halloween-y as possible. But it's up to you respect tradition and play by the rules or this will be your last trick or treat!

Jack O Lantern Alley (Entrance)

House of Horrors: Bump In the Night (HOH)

Door to Door (New York Street)

Resident Evil: Outbreak (Gibson Lawn)

Check Your Candy (London Street)

Jeepers Creepers: Where'd You Get Those Eyes? (WWW Arena)

Ghouls and Goblins (Western Street)

The Ripper: Letters From Hell (T2)

Evil Dead: Dead by Dawn (Shrek Venue)

Street Demons (Baker Street)

Terror Tram: Seasons Greetings (Studio Tour)

Lurking in the Fog (Lower Lot)

Trick 'r Treat: Play by the Rules (Behind the Mummy)

HHN '13 A Crypt of Terrors

The Crypt Keeper is back to welcome you through a gauntlet of horror! Presented by the maniacal ghoul himself, you're treated to everything in the macabre. There's no escape once you enter as each tale of horror is more gruesome than the last! Make it out alive or become another skeleton in his crypt!

The Keeper's Welcome (Entrance)

The Crypt Keeper Presents: House of Horrors (HOH)

Rampage (New York Street)

The Ring: Before You Die... (Gibson Lawn)

Child's Play: Friend 2 the End (WWW Arena)

The Dead Arise! (Western Street)

Thir13en Ghosts: Shattered Glass (T2)

The Blob: It Came From The Sky (Shrek Venue)

Insectz (Baker Street)

Terror Tram: Tales From the Crypt (Studio Tour)

Hell Broken Loose (Lower Lot)

Halloween: The Return of Michael Myers (Behind The Mummy)

My least favorite is '13 while I love the other ones a bit equally. I didn't bother with full maze descriptions as that would've taken too long! And yes, there is one original maze at each event other than '13.

Edited by DTH316

Okay, here's my concept for next year: (DTH, I hope you don't mind if I also use Ghostface as the main icon for my event.)

Halloween Horror Nights 2011: Legends Come to Life

Mazes/Terror Tram:

Dr. Jekyll's Castle of Carnage (House of Horrors) - Walk through the castle of Dr. Jekyll and witness his twisted and mad experiments of chaos! Will you be able to avoid his creations of carnage before you become one of the unfortunate? [Original theme]

Scream: The Woodsborro Crimes (Shrek Queue) - Fifteen years ago, a series of gruesome murders have plagued the city of Woodsborro by none other than the Ghostface killer. Now, fifteen years later, he is back to regain his legacy and will stop at nothing to fulfill his obsession with scary movies!

Hellraiser: Time to Play! (T2:3D queue) - Don your TerrorVision glasses as you step foot into the pits of hell; but be warned! Pinhead and his minions are out to play a little manhunt. Wander through the torturous doldrums of eternal punishment as you find you way out before Pinhead keeps you there!

My Soul to Take: You Worst Nightmare (Wild West Arena) - A notorious serial slayer will return to the sleepy community of Riverdale to finish off the seven children born on the night he purportedly died. But is the slayer really dead, or is he still at large? The recent occurrences show that they do.

Cannibal House (Gibson Lawn) - The Cannibals have invited you to their murderously fun party with lots of meaty treats and delights! But what is the secret ingredient to all these meaty treats and entrees? Well...you! Can you escape Jim Belushi and his murderous family? [Original theme]

Jeepers Creepers: Legacy of the Creeper (Lower Lot) - From the lair of the Creeper, to the many places he has terrorized...witness the notorious legacy that the murderous creature has left behind...but be warned not to become apart of it!

Terror Tram: Follow the Rules...or Die! - Take the nighttime tour of Universal Studios to see some of your favorite horror movies being filmed for other installments. Such as Stab 4, Jeepers Creepers 4, Psycho: The Revenge, Neighborhood of the Dead, and My Soul to Take 2. Take heed though; if you don't follow the basic rules of a horror movie, Ghostface will make sure you'll never see these movies!

Rides:

The Simpsons Ride - Join Bart, Lisa, Homer, and Maggie, in a hilarious, unpredictable adventure through Krustyland!

King Kong 360 3D - Witness an epic battle between King Kong and a few vicious predators!

Revenge of the Mummy: Twice the Terror! - At night, Imhotep's tomb is lined with even more evil spirits that will lurk through the tomb...

Jurassic Park: Eviloution - Dr. Grant's experiment with DNA cloning dinosaurs has gone horribly wrong when his scientists have mutated into man-eating predators!

Scarezones:

CUT! (Entrance plaza) - Filming for the upcoming horror movie, "Chainsaw Carnage 6" has gone completely wrong when the actors have taken their part to seriously!

Apocalyptic Carnage! (New York Street) - A zombie apocalypse has plagued the streets of New York! Will you be able to make it out of the madness?

Old London Terror (London Street) - At night, the streets of London are lined with blood from the Wolfman, Jack the Ripper, Frankenstein, and the Phantom of the Opera. Watch your back on these terror-filled street!

Ghost Wood (Wild West Street) - This 'ere parts are lined with ol' ghosts from the Frontier era. They ain't real friendly ghosts either.

Dr. Cleaver's Meat Wagon (French Street) - The meat wagon is back in town! Providing the freshest kind of meat you can get anywhere! Fresh cut right off the street!

CarnagEVIL (Shrek Way) - The carnival is back in town! Witness the carnivorous clown, the man-eating freak, or the murderous magician of the South!

Madness in Wonderland (Lower Lot) - Wonder through the madness that has become of wonderland.

Shows:

SlaughterWorld: A Global Crisis - They should have listened...but few have. Global warming has taken its toll. Now the icebergs have melted and Barrack Obama, Sarah Palin, Tiger Woods, Al Gore Justin Beiber, and Chuck Norris have all found themselves stranded on a man-made island to escape from the world-wide calamity. Unfortunately, Kill O' Riley and his team of red-neck madmen have invaded SlaughterWorld to take it for themselves! Who will win in this bloody battle?

Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure... in Excellent 3D! - (No it's not in 3D.) Michael Bay is it again! Ruining Hollywood as we know it by re-making every movie imaginable...in 3D!!! Can Bill and Ted stop Mr. Bay in time before he remakes the Texas Chainsaw massacre again...and in 3D? But first, Bill and Ted will have to fight re-made Bill and Ted before they can stop him!

HHN: YOUR TIME HAS COME. basically the orlando Icons take over HHN hollywood for our own 20th anniversary style event

MAZES

SILVER SCREAMS (HOH)

PSYCHO-SCAREAPY (SHREK QUEUE)

SCARY TALES (WWW)

REFLECTIONS OF FEAR (BEHIND T2-3D)

SCREAMHOUSE (CURIOUS GEORGE PLAY-GROUND)

ALL-NITE DIE IN (REVENGE OF THE MUMMY AREA)

TERROR TRAM: 20 YEARS OF FEAR

SHOWS ARE:

BILL AND TED'S EXCELLENT HALLOWEEN ADVENTURE (SPECIAL EFFECTS THEATER)

ROCKY HORROR PICTURE SHOW: A TRIBUTE (T2-3D THEATER)

SLAUGHTERWORLD (WATER WORLD)

I NEED HELP WITH SCAREZONE IDEAS PLZ :)

sorry DTH but im using scream also lol

HHN Whats Your Favorite Scary Movie?

Ghostface has taken over Halloween Horror Nights and is using its working movie studio. Ghostface has made it seem that this is all one big horror movie and you are the main characters. Will you be able to survive and make it to the sequel??!!

Mazes"

1.House of Horrors: Scary Movies One Step Too Far (HOH)

2. Jeepers Creepers: What's Eating You (WWW)

3. Thir13en Ghosts in 3D ( Shrek Venue)

4.Scream: Your Scary Movie (Mummy)

5. Mythical Mayhem: What you saw was Real (T2)-original

6. Childs Play: The Chuck is Back (Gibson Lawn)

Terror Tram: IT'S A SCREAM!!

(At the end of the tour.. the guests find out that their tour guide was the killer and the driver was the accomplice)

Scarezones:

1. Just Like The Movies ( Entrance)

2. Insectz ( New York Street)

3. Battle at the Western Street (Western Street) - at times guests get caught up in a battle between dead cowboys

4.Smells Like Your Spirit (Baker Street)

5. The Beast ( London Street)

6. AND ACTION!! (Lower Lot)

Shows: Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure.. The Remake.. in 3-D

Edited by AgentOfChaos93

Freakazoid - Your Slaughterworld and Bill and Ted sound awesome!

horror lover - I'm not sure people would understand it being 20 years because not many know about the Orlando event but it's your creation so more power to ya!

AgentofChaos - I love the "What's Eating You" tagline for Jeepers Creepers. Thirteen Ghosts in 3D sounds awesome too.

and If Murdy reads thid I dont mind if you borrow ideas as long as Trick 'r Treat comes to HHN

Halloween Horror Nights: Tricks or Treats?

Scarezones:

Season's Greetings (Front Gate)- As you enter the gates of Halloween Horror Nights you know you are not alone as hundreds of jack-o-laterns gaze as you from the dark purple sky above, the lure of the werewolf's human form entice you to walk deeper into the fog because tonight is Halloween and the spirit of the season itself has manifested in the entertainment capital of LA, does he bring Treats? or Tricks?

Doomsday (New York)- Its been years since the Reaper Virus Plauged Humanity, but it seems survivors have been wandering the smoldering ruins of a once great city, but once inside the city walls you realize anarchy rules the streets and tribes have rise out of the ash and would love to have you for dinner...Medium Rare!

Hitch Hiker Road (French Street)-They say Hitcher road is the most dangerouse place to hitch hike or pick up hitchers after midnight, but now you find yourself stranded surrounded by the spirits of the road's victums and find out what is behind the dissapperances.

Harvest Of Souls (Western Street)-A corn field blocks your path, but stay clear of the Scarecrows or you might take their place of guarding the corn for eternity, but a frightning question is needed to be asked what are they guarding the corn from?

Jurassic Park: Night Prey (Lower Lot)- A storm has hit the Isle Nublar and the power has once again shut down, and Jp's most deadliest hunters have gotten loose, the ranglers are trying their best to return them to there cages but some of the park's darkest secrets have escaped into night doing what they do best.... Hunt!

Red Moon (Baker Street)- Welcome to the set of the latest teen romance movie "Moonlight" starring a new up and coming heart throb Pat Robbison in his break out role as the love sick Vampire, but he seems a little too believable in his role and as the cast and crew start dissapering it becomes clear that no one will make it to the premier.

Mazes:

Trick 'r Treat: Respect Tradition (T2)- Traditons were created to protect us, but now people dont care, as Halloween falls you find yourself in a small Ohio town celebrating the season but something is wrong with this little town, escape the blade of the school's homicidal Principle, while staying clear of the Werewolve's mateing ritural, and find out the truth of one of the town's darkest secret, then maybe you come face to face with Sam the spirit of Halloween, and remember to Check your candy!

The Exorcist: Homecoming (WWW)- A dark legacy of Possesion is about to unravel infront of your eyes as you journy from underground catacombs, to ruin churches, to the suburban home of a possesed victum, you may learn something but it may not be you when you leave.

The Fog: Curse Of Antonio Bay (Shrek)-A fog has rolled in covering the fishing town during it's anniversary celebration, You find yourself caught in Antonio Bay's brutal history and now must pay for the sins of your founding fathers.

Jurassic Park: Lab 32 (Lowerlot)-the storm is picking up and the fastest way to the power station is in this abandon Lab, but once you enter you start to uncover the darker side of In-gen's experimants and become prey to this new breed of terror.

Universal's All Night Die-In (HOH) what better way to celebrate Halloween than a movie marathon of Universal's Horror Legacy, but the newest addition to the line up seem to be restless and wondering the theater, do you dare face Uni's most terrorfying monsters and mad men from Dead Silance, The strangers, Dawn Of Dead, Childsplay, Drag Me To Hell and more?

Terror Tram: Meet Sam

CDT

Trick or Treaters-Main gate

Punks-Doomsday

Dino Hunters-Lower Lot

Sliders

Punks-Doomsday

Toilet Papper Mummies-Season Greetings

Raptor Mutants-Lower Lot

Shows-

Opening-Sol The Leader of the Muraders kicks off the night in the Doomsday SZ

Bill and Ted

Slaughterworld

Human BBQ-Blues Brother Stage

Edited by Grindhousehero13

and If Murdy reads thid I dont mind if you borrow ideas as long as Trick 'r Treat comes to HHN

Halloween Horror Nights: Tricks or Treats?

Scarezones:

Season's Greetings (Front Gate)- As you enter the gates of Halloween Horror Nights you know you are not alone as hundreds of jack-o-laterns gaze as you from the dark purple sky above, the lure of the werewolf's human form entice you to walk deeper into the fog because tonight is Halloween and the pirit of the season itself has manifested in the entertainment capital of LA, does he bring Treats? or Tricks?

Doomsday (New York)- Its been years since the Reaper Virus Plauged Humanity, but it seems survivors have been wandering the smoldering ruins of a once great city, but once inside the city walls you realize anarchy rules the streets and tribes have rise out of the ash and would to have you for dinner...Medium Rare!

Hitch Hiker Road (French Street)-They say Hitcher road is the most dangerouse place to hitch hike or pick up hitchers after midnight, but now you find yourself stranded surrounded by the spirits of the road's victums and find out what is behind the dissapperances.

Harvest Of Souls (Western Street)-A corn field blocks your path, but stay clear of the Scarecrows or you might take their place of guarding the corn for eternity, but a frightning question is needed to be asked what are they guarding the corn from?

Jurassic Park: Night Prey (Lower Lot)- A storm has hit the Isle Nublar and the power has once again shut down, and Jp's most deadly hunters have gotten loose, the ranglers are try their best to return them to there cages but some of the park's darkest secrets have escaped into night doing what they do best Hunt!

Red Moon (Baker Street)- Welcome to the set of the latest teen romance movie "Moonlight" starring a new up and coming heart throb Pat Robbison in his break out role as the love sick Vampire, but he seems a little too believable in his role and as the interns start dissapering it becomes clear that no one will make it to the premier.

Mazes:

Trick 'r Treat: Respect Tradition (T2)- Traditons were created to protect us, but now people dont care, as Halloween falls you find yourself in a small Ohio town celebrating the season but something is wrong with this little town, escape the blade of the school's homicidal Principle, while staying clear of the Werewolve's mateing ritural, and find out the truth of one of the town's darkest secret, then maybe you come face to face with Sam the spirit of Halloween, and remember to Check your candy!

The Exorcist: Homecoming (WWW)- A dark legacy of Possesion is about to unravel infront of your eyes as you journy from underground catacombs, to ruin churches, to the suburban home of a possesed victum, you may learn something but it may not be you when you leave.

The Fog: Curse Of Antonio Bay (Shrek)-A fog has rolled in covering the fishing town during it's anniversary celebration, You find yourself caught in Antonio Bay's brutal history and now must pay for the sins of your founding fathers.

Jurassic Park: Lab 32 (Lowerlot)-the storm is picking up and the fastest way to the power station is in this abandon Lab, but once you enter you start to uncover the darker side of In-gen's experimants and become prey to this new breed of terror.

Universal's All Night Die-In (HOH) what better way to celebrate Halloween than a movie marathon of Universal's Horror Legacy, but the newest addition to the line up seem to be restless and wondering the theater, do you dare face Uni's most terrorfying monsters and mad men from Dead Silance, The strangers, Dawn Of Dead, Childsplay, Drag Me To Hell and more?

Terror Tram: Meet Sam

CDT

Trick or Treaters-Main gate

Punks-Doomsday

Dino Hunters-Lower Lot

Sliders

Punks-Doomsday

Toilet Papper Mummies-Season Greetings

Raptor Mutants-Lower Lot

Shows-

Opening-Sol The Leader of the Muraders kicks off the night in the Doomsday SZ

Bill and Ted

Slaughterworld

Human BBQ-Blues Brother Stage

that is AMAZING!!

the only thing that i wouldnt believe if it was ever there would be drag me to hell...

i watched like the last hour of that movie tonight and oh my god it was the stupidest thing...

i literatly laughed through that whole hour because of how stupid it was,

i mean it might just be that i didnt catch the first 45 minutes or so of it but all i really got was that there was a cursed button that the girl was trying to get rid of and the acting wasnt that great lol.

i dunno maybe i'll try and watch it from the begining and see how that pans out lol

but i will admit there was some parts where i jumped cause i wasnt expecting something but other than that it wasnt the greatest movie lol

but like i said, AMAZING line-up and that event would scare the CRAP out of me! lol(:

*EDIT* just re-read this and it sounds like im trying to see how many times i can say lol xD ha sorry about that :P

Edited by LeeRay

that is AMAZING!!

the only thing that i wouldnt believe if it was ever there would be drag me to hell...

i watched like the last hour of that movie tonight and oh my god it was the stupidest thing...

i literatly laughed through that whole hour because of how stupid it was,

i mean it might just be that i didnt catch the first 45 minutes or so of it but all i really got was that there was a cursed button that the girl was trying to get rid of and the acting wasnt that great lol.

i dunno maybe i'll try and watch it from the begining and see how that pans out lol

but i will admit there was some parts where i jumped cause i wasnt expecting something but other than that it wasnt the greatest movie lol

but like i said, AMAZING line-up and that event would scare the CRAP out of me! lol(:

*EDIT* just re-read this and it sounds like im trying to see how many times i can say lol xD ha sorry about that :P

thanks I know I dont care much for DMTH either its just the latest Universal Horror Movie I can think of lol

Ill be tweeking and adding more depth into my event as I come up with stuff heres some Scare-actors that will appear in the SZ

Season's Greetings

-CDT Trickster (Chainsaw with joker like skull face paint dressed kinda punkish with Teepee covering base of chainsaw)

-CDT Treater (Chainsaw sack over face with pumpkin drawn on it dressed punkish with candy sticking on them and chainsaw)

(think of them as evil trick or treaters punks with chainsaws)

-Teepee Mummy Sliders

-Pumpkin headed statue

-Fairy tale go-gos

-Vampire in Black

-Warewolf girls

Hitcher's Road

-Car Crash Couple (Boy & Girl)

-Road kill Girl

-Skid marks Mark

-Slit Throat

-Windshield victum

-Vengfull spirit (Think the greaser from 13 ghost "The Torn Prince")

Harvest of Souls

-Scarcrow walkers

-Scarcrow on crosses

-Pumpkin headed demons

-Goblins

-Human face Scarcrows (Scarecrows who cut off a human face and is wareing it)

-Scarecrow victums

Jp night prey

-Bush Raptors

-Dino Mutants

-T-rex mutant (Stilts)

-Raptor Mutants (Sliders)

-Dino Ranglers (Chainsaw)

-Tourist (Victums)

-Scientist(Victum)

-Security (Victums)

Red Moon

-Pat Robbison (Vampire)

-Female Lead (Slit throat that squirts blood)

-Vamperic Key Grips

-Victum Key Grips

-Director (jaw torn off)

-Fan Girl Victums

another event I thought up

HHN- Urban Legends: Do You Believe

Almost everybody has heard an urban legend story in their life.. whether they believe it is up to them. But as you enter Universal's Halloween Horror Night you will soon find out that it is all real. Will you survive and be able to tell your experiences, or will you become part of the legacy of an Urban Legend??

Mazes

1 Bigfoot: Wilderness of Pain ( Mummy)

2.The Mothman: The Creature Lives (WWW)

3.Death: Fear The Reaper (Shrek Venue)

4.Bloody Mary: Say My Name (T2)

5.The Wolfman (HOH)

6. Porcelain Dolls: They're Alive (Gibson Lawn)

Terror Tram: Get Ready To Believe

Scarezones:

1. Start Believing (Entrance)

2. Humans Can Lick Too ( New York Street)

3. The Kidney Thieves (French Street)

4. Evil Orcs (Baker Street)

5. la Llerona (Western Street)

6. Reptiles (Lower Lot)

Shows

1.Bill and Teds Excellent Halloween Adventure.. Yes They are Real

2.The Lochness Monster: Water Beast (Waterworld)

Here's my idea for a Trick 'r Treat based house.

You enter in Emma's yard with all of the ghost scarecrows. You can see the facade of the house, it is an unpractical set. You come upon Emma's severed body with the pumpkin lolipop. Then Sam jumps out at you with a sheet. You enter through a gate in the fence and are now in the yard of Mr. Kreeg. His yard is full of jack o' lanterns. You enter under the porch and into the den. You see Sam run across the hallway upstairs. Once you exit the den and enter into a hallyway leading to the bedroom you see Mr. Kreeg strugling for his life after being attacked by Sam. Still going down the long hallway you hear a shotgun blast coming from a room to the left of you. Then you enter the bedroom with the flaming jack o' lantern and red writting all over the walls. You exit the house and now are in the backyard of Principal Wilkins digging the grave for the kid he posioned, Charlie. You walk through a tall wooden fence surrounding the yard and are now in what seems like a rock quarry filled with thick fog. There is very little light and you here the voices of children taunt you. Shortly after, the flickering of the bus headlights reveal the children in their costumes, inches away from your face. After you escape from the children you are on the path lit by jack o' lanterns in the forest. After you are distracted by Laurie in her Red Riding Hood costume, a vampire tries to attack you, which later turns out to be Principal Wilkins. Afterwards, you come upon the suprise party. All of the girls are ripping out of their storybook costumes and transforming into werewolves. You see their dates, dead. Once you are about to leave the party, mauled and scratched body of Principal Wilkins falls from a tree with his his vampire costume. You leave the forest and are in an area filled with thick, dense fog. The only thing in sight is a jack o' lantern. You see the flame go out, everything is dark. Then an extremley loud scretch is heard, a blinding light is flashed several times revealing Sam's face in jack o' lantern form.

Here's my idea for a Trick 'r Treat based house.

You enter in Emma's yard with all of the ghost scarecrows. You can see the facade of the house, it is an unpractical set. You come upon Emma's severed body with the pumpkin lolipop. Then Sam jumps out at you with a sheet. You enter through a gate in the fence and are now in the yard of Mr. Kreeg. His yard is full of jack o' lanterns. You enter under the porch and into the den. You see Sam run across the hallway upstairs. Once you exit the den and enter into a hallyway leading to the bedroom you see Mr. Kreeg strugling for his life after being attacked by Sam. Still going down the long hallway you hear a shotgun blast coming from a room to the left of you. Then you enter the bedroom with the flaming jack o' lantern and red writting all over the walls. You exit the house and now are in the backyard of Principal Wilkins digging the grave for the kid he posioned, Charlie. You walk through a tall wooden fence surrounding the yard and are now in what seems like a rock quarry filled with thick fog. There is very little light and you here the voices of children taunt you. Shortly after, the flickering of the bus headlights reveal the children in their costumes, inches away from your face. After you escape from the children you are on the path lit by jack o' lanterns in the forest. After you are distracted by Laurie in her Red Riding Hood costume, a vampire tries to attack you, which later turns out to be Principal Wilkins. Afterwards, you come upon the suprise party. All of the girls are ripping out of their storybook costumes and transforming into werewolves. You see their dates, dead. Once you are about to leave the party, mauled and scratched body of Principal Wilkins falls from a tree with his his vampire costume. You leave the forest and are in an area filled with thick, dense fog. The only thing in sight is a jack o' lantern. You see the flame go out, everything is dark. Then an extremley loud scretch is heard, a blinding light is flashed several times revealing Sam's face in jack o' lantern form.

Sounds like a great maze! Kudos to you! Even though I'm not too interested in the movie, I would definitely check this maze out!

ok so heres my walkthrough of the Trick 'r' Treat Maze

Facade-Old Mr. Kriegs House Exterior

the facade is a suburban house exterior covered in Jack-olanterns and you walk in the front door

Room 1-Kreig's house

you walk in the front door and walk straight your eyes are drawn to a puppet of sam on a rocking chair he'll be waving at you and his head fallowing guest as your distracted by him the scare comes in from the door to the right (old mr. krieg pops out of the door with a shot gun yelling "Go away" "Get out of My House" thing like that) then you walk into the backyard

Room 2-Kriegs/Wilkin's back yard

you walk out and u turn around a fence along the outher side of the fence Wilkins covored in blood jumps out with a shovel, then you pass by a hole in the ground where a dead kid pops out of the hole (actualy a full sized adult with the hole deep enough were he can stand so itll seem like a little kid in the hole) then you walk out of a fence and into the back alley past charlie who vomits on you as you walk by.

Room 3-Alley 1/Emma's yard

you walk past emma's house and have to walk past 10 Scarcrow ghosts and a maze of sheets, the first will be the one with Emma's severed head and about 4 of the scarcrows will be scare-actors another puppet off sam will point the way you need to go while the scarcrows scare you now you head into the back alley of the parade

Room 4-Back Alley 2

you walk in a back ally with projections of the parade and people drinking hitting the wall making the allusion of shadows, then you see a girl with a bleeding throat begging for help as you walk further up the vampire in black pops out from behind a coner and snarls and slams the wall for the scare. then you walk into a building.

Room 5-Costume shop

This will kinda work like the shower girl scene from NOES: Home Sweet Hell, basicly your walking in between two rows of fitting rooms projections of sexy women striping (Shadows on the door) and one of the door a Werewolf girl pops out of the fitting rooms you turn a corner and Sam pops out a pile of clothes (Similer to the chucky scare in HOH but cloths instead of a pile of clothes) (Also rooms with the door open contain dead half eaten boys which squirt blood as you walk by)

Room 6-Corn Field

As you exit the costume shop onto a path that lead into a corn fieled, Rohnda will walk around talking about the sounds of werewolves and the rest of the kids (Pirate, Skeleton, Alien and Angel) pop in and out yelling "Trick or Treat" "Smell my feet" ect scareing you as you go by.

Room 7- School bus

from the corn field you enter the back of the sunken school bus with dummys of the dead special ed kids in the seats except 2 of the are Scare Actors and on the hood of the bus another zombie kid bangs on the windshield then you exit the bus

Room 8-Zombi Feast

you walk out of the bus into the quary where you see the kids from earlier being eaten by the zombie kids blood squirting from them, rhonda lokced in the elevator (Strobe lights in the elevator) screaming at you while your looking at her the bunny kid comes from the other side for the scare on the wall in front of you in glow in the dark paint a drawing of SAM (Drawn by Sam) points the way into the forrest

Room 9-Forrest

As your walking through a forrest Laurie in her little red riding hood costume asking you to be her date, another distraction scare as the vampire in black comes from the tree behind her and pulls her behind it, then you walk past a tent like wall projecting the shadows of a boy and girl drinking and makieng and you have to go around it to the other side.

Room 10-Werewolf oregy

you turn the corner to see puppet of Werewolf feasting on boys another puppet of Sam is sitting at the fire giggleing some of the werewolfs will lunge at you but the main scare comes from the teddy bear suit sitting on a log everyonce and a while he will jump up to scare.

Room 11-Return To Mr. Kriegs house

you go into a fence hallway and turn into krieg's back door into the room with Trick 'r' Treat written all over the wall, mr krieg is on the floor with his ankle slit begging for help and a hole in the bed is where Sam pops up without his mask and screams (Storbe light will activate when he pops out).

Final Room-Krieg's front dooryou walk through kriegs front room to exit his house his dead body is on his rocking chair with "Trick 'r' Treat" carved on his chest and a jack-o-lantern on his headas you leave the fron door a zombie kid jumps out from the side for the finale scare.

• Like 1

Here's another fantasized event:

Halloween Horror Nights 2012: Where Darkness Comes to Reality

Icon: The Dark Lord

Haunted Attractions:

Curse of the Catacombs (House of Horrors):The dark catacombs of London have been haunted by the disturbed spirits of the dead. Wind your way through the underground tombs, caves, and corridors to find your out and avoid the angry spirits and the undead that haunt the catacombs...if you can.

Evil Dead: The Dead Have Returned (Wild West Arena): In this secluded cabin and through the forests around it, the evil dead have haunted the place that claims its own home. Now, join Ash in an all-out escape from the undead that will do anything they can to make sure you become one of them.

Dr. Cleaver's Slaughterhouse (Shrek Queue): Welcome to Cleaver's Meat Factory! Here we cut the freshest victims for the finest meats! Just follow your nose through the slaughterhouse, and you'll see how we do it! But there's one catch though, now that you know too much, you'll be served for dinner!

The Exorcist: The Curse of Regan (Terminator Queue): Enter the house of thirteen-year old Regan, who has been possessed by a spirit of evil and must have the Exorcist called upon her. Now, you will not only witness the curse of Regan, but the legacy that the spirits have caused.

Critical Lockdown: Zombie Apocalypse (Jurassic Park Queue): The U.S. military has ordered a critical lockdown on the town of Littleton Springs, Colorado from an epidemic disease that has swept the town and soon the nation if little is done. Can you survive the disastrous outbreak of zombies? (Based loosely off Day of the Dead.)

Realm of Darkness (Lower Lot): Inside the Harmon's residence, a mysterious figure known as the Dark Lord has haunted them in their sleep, eventually killing them. Now, enter the Harmon's closet and into the Real of Darkness where the Dark Lord reigns.

Terror Tram: Darkness Reigns: The Dark Lord has haunted the backlot and has killed everybody on a tram during a night tour! Will you escape the horrible fate that the Dark Lord will have in store for you?

Shows:

Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure: The End of the World! (Castle Theater): It's 2012. The year the world is supposed to end. Bill and Ted don't believe all of the hogwash that the Mayans have come up with a long time ago (in a galaxy far, far away.), until Justin Bieber steps up to try to take over the world with his cute singing voice. Can Bill and Ted stop him from taking over and ending the world by having everybody listen to his crappy music? Or will Justin Bieber hitting puberty put a stop to that instead?

Great, Gory, and Gruesome Magic Show! (Animal Actors Arena): Witness the most amazing and horrifying (even some funny) tricks come to life in front of you! Will be able to stomach the freakish and the bizarre?

Rides:

The Simpsons Ride: Join the Simpson family in a hilarious adventure!

Revenge of the Mummy: A thrilling roller coaster through an ancient Egyptian tomb.

Transformers: The Ride: Join Optimus Prime and the Autobots in an all-out war against the Decepticon!

King Kong 360 3D: Skull Island Express: Be in the center of an all-out battle between King Kong and the dinosaurs!

Jurassic Park: Eviloution: Dr. Grant's experiments have gone completely array as his staff are mutating into dinosaurs! Can you avoid the chaos that has become of Jurassic Park?

Scarezones:

The Terror Begins.... (Main entrance): The Dark Lord's minions haunt the entrance to the hunted place....will you get past them?

Cannibalistic Chaos (New York Street): State-wide starvation has reeked havoc among New York City, forcing them to resort to cannibalism. The U.S. Military has tried to be of help, but only for the majority to be eaten. Now, they will stop at nothing to reach their next meal...you.

The Barn (Old West): Farmer Higgins had his barn burned down by the evil spirits from the scarecrows and the undead. Who clould have sent these cruel creatures to do such a great evil? None other than the Dark Lord himself.

The Dark Market (London Street): At sundown, the dark streets of London have been terrorized by the fierce Black Market gang, who have been known to capture, butcher, and sell their victims for meat. Scotland Yard and the Royal Police Force have tried everything to stop them...only to be sold too.

Murder Gras (French Street): It's that time of year. Every twenty-five years, the French Street of New Orleans are filled with murderous inhabitants during the Parade of the Dead. Dare to join their carnivorous festivities?

Dr. Cleaver's Meat Wagon (Shrek Venue): Dr. Cleaver's Meat Wagon is here! Serving you as the freshest meat you can buy! Heck, it's so fresh, we butcher it right off the street! Hurry, hurry! The Meat Wagon won't be here long!

Realm of the Darklord (Lower Lot): Dare to enter the dark kingdom of the Dark Lord? Well not that you have there is no way out!

I don't mean to intrude on all these well-written attraction ideas, but I always thought it'd be sick if a chainsaw team raided the Simpsons ride while people were in it.

You can't have chainsaws in a building. People would suffocate from all of the carbon monoxide fumes.

another HHNH event idea

Icon: The Grim Reaper

tagline: Fear The Reaper

terror Tram: Death Up Close

Mazes

1. Death:Your Time has Come (lower lot)

2. The Exorcist: The Devil Inside (T2)

3. Are You Afraid of The Dark? (WWW)-each guest each guest gets a flashlight and have to venture into a completely dark maze with terrifying creatures hiding inside

4. The Mummy: Death is Only the Beginning (HOH)

5. Harvester: Your Soul is Mine (Shrek)

Scarezones

1. You Die Now! ( Entrance)

2. Smells Like Your Spirit (New York Street)

3. Creaturez (London Street)

4. Demonz (French Street)

5. The Blood Flows ( Old West)

6. Skeletons From Hell (Lower Lot)

Edited by AgentOfChaos93

Freak, you are aware Dr. Cleaver is a real person, right? And that he frequents Knotts Scary Farm almost annually? lol

Agent, why have a Mummy maze when you can just put it in the HOH? Other than that, your event seems pretty interesting.

• 3 weeks later...

I know I've posted like two things on my own event already, but just for fun, I wanted to show what my HHN would be like next year if I were in charge:

Halloween Horror Nights 2011: "Where Legends Come to Life"

Icon: Ghostface from Scream

Mazes: (* Means original, non-movie based maze.)

-Curse of the Catacombs* (House of Horrors): During the Middle Ages, disease and sickness has fallen upon the the people and the governing authorities. Now, over 500 years later, a team of archeologists have dug deep into the catacombs to do some further research on the dead that have been buried there. Unfortunately, the souls of the past sicked have never seen rest since then and are out to seek vengence upon those who dare enter their tombs of distraught!

-Apocalypse: Virus Lockdown* (Terminator Queue) In Bottle Rock, Arkansas, The U.S. Military has been working on a top-secret vaccine to cure the swine flu. Before testing, a laboratory professor has tried the potent, only to become a vicious creature that has spread the virus to other military members and eventually, the townsfolk. The U.S. President Barrack Obama has issued a state-of-emergency on this town in an attempt to quarantine and eliminate any containers of the virus. Now, they need all of the volunteers they can get.

-Wolfman: The Full Moon Terror (Wild West arena.): During the full moon, legend has it that Laurence Talbot will transform into a werewolf. From the recent occurances that have happened in the London Asylum and in the streets of London, the rumors of this legend seem to be proven true. Through the bloody streets, the fog-filled forests...who knows where the beast may lie next?

-Scream: Legend of the Woodsborro Crimes (Shrek Queue) Woodsborro. The home of the famous killings by the Ghostface Killer. A group of local teenagers have held a party at a house, only to be interrupted by the Ghostface killer. Venture through the bloody mess of the house and witness the horrible crimes of the Ghostface killer. Just remember the basic rules of surviving a scary movie. It's a new decade of new rules!

-Jeepers Creepers: What's Eating You? (Jurassic Park queue) [Hope you don't mind if I borrow your subtitle Agent since that was really good.] Every twenty-fourth Spring, he gets to eat....now the creature is hungry and wants you to make him better and fitter. Venture through the town where this infamous beast resides...but be warned. When you hear that song, you better run and run like you never have before in your life!

-Hellraiser: Time to Play! (Behind Revenge of the Mummy): In this worn-down manor, the dark underworld of Pinhead awaits you! If you dare enter the house in where he resides, you better make sure you're trained to survive his game...because he'll tear your soul apart!

Terror Tram: Follow the Rules...or Die!: For almost eighty years, Universal has created the legends of horror and has been the masters of horror ever since. Now you will be able to take a special night-time tour of the backlot where horror got its start! If you're lucky, you might even get a glimpse of them filming the new installment for the STAB! franchise. Just be warned! There has been a reported tram missing and the Ghostface Killer has been rumored to have cause havoc on the Universal backlot!

Info about the TT:

When you board the tram, the guide will inform you about Universal's legacy and how it got its start in the horror genre. During the spiel, the transmission will be intercepted by the Ghostface killer. You will hear him talk about him being loose in the backlot and telling the basic rules of everyone surviving a scary movie. If they don't....well, somebody has to die in a scary movie. The transmission goes out and the driver stops when he discovers the tram ahead of them has been brutally murdered by him! Now you must be let off and go at your own risk. Here's how it will go:

Karnavil of Killer Klowns (Whoville.) As soon as guests are let off, killer clowns with chainsaws will jump out of the "blocks" and jump out behind them to chase down the guests. They will move on. As soon as people pass Whoville, they will pass some Police cars and security golf carts. The people will find out that the authorities are dead and have been killed by the clowns.

Killer Night Sweepstakes (Bates Motel): You will see a banner that reads, "Killer Night Sweepstakes!" Win a night at the Bates Motel! You will see cars and vans of the authorites and news vans, only for them to be all annihilated. Everybody in the rooms have been massacred by Norman Bates and a league of killers. You move on.

(More coming soon.)

Edited by Freakazoid