Validity of some HHN eBay Auctions

I think Plaza might have been an old name before being changed to Palace during the making of the event, and the picture of the Usher is an old media shot.

That seems likely, and the tickets that surfaced on ebay were either used in media shots, or were early versions of the tickets for the media gifts, or the tickets meant to be handed out to guests.

And yes, I bought the glasses. For $3, I think they'd be a nice little what have you.

Trust me it's real. I'm actually going to Tommy's (The Collective) house this coming Wed. to buy some more one of a kind HHN items to add to my collection. Believe me when I say that everything he sells is 100% original and authentic...!

Trust me it's real. I'm actually going to Tommy's (The Collective) house this coming Wed. to buy some more one of a kind HHN items to add to my collection. Believe me when I say that everything he sells is 100% original and authentic...!

Didn't even look at the seller, lol

I have some things including a rare 2000 and 2001 glass from the event I have never seen online and and all the pins from 2001 till 2008 and various signs and such. I am on the verge of point most of it all on ebay just because I have to much stuff and it holds less interest to me anymore. I may hold a couple things including my HHN X shirt, I gave away 3 shirts last year that were from before late 90's and Islands of Fear. Will keep you posted on what I am going to do.