HHN Fan Preview, What do you think about it ?

I bought my Express ticket to go to the preview. I researched and the red carpet celebrities will be there for the preview which comes off as a shock as it was always opening day like how the Stranger Things cast and Jamie Lee Curtis showed up last year for HHN's Red Carpet. I think it will be pretty good considering crowds would be significantly lowered from an average HHN Night as tickets are limited.  Are anyone of you guys going ?

As the last few years have been progressively crappier, I'm holding off till I hear from others this year.  Normally I would have bought the frequent fear.

If it turns out to be no improvement, I'll wither just skip it or do one night with my daughter and buy Unlimited Express (if offered) or VIP it one night.  

• 1 month later...

There appears to be no Unlimited Express option available for Fan Preview night.   This tells me that either they just screwed up and forgot about it, or they don't expect massive crowds for Fan Preview night.

I recall them saying they were planning to sell a smaller number of tickets than usual for that night.  If they are smart they will do just that - make sure people aren't posting three hour lines in their reviews.

But as far as Unlimited Express goes, it looks like it is just a small extra amount on the other nights, which makes it the best deal in town.