HHN 2019: Holidayz In Hell

HorrorUnearthed

here;s info

• music by figure (god help us)
  • maze inspiration was vintage postcards
  • postcards will be maze transitions
  • facade will be news year post card, will count down "10 9 8" and when it hits 0, the facade will go insane

• news year will be like shining scene, father time as first scare, it'll be a nursery with nightmare nurse, party guests, baby new year as scare, set design inspiration was of a chernobyl nursery

• valentimes will be tunnel of love, cupid will rip a poor girls heart out.

• st patricks day will be cave, with evil fairies, and a leperchaun house, leperchaun will kill people by pouring molting gold on them(game of thrones as inspiration).

• easter bunny will be a 1970s photo op, bodies will fall out of eggs, will have a killer easter bunny along with monster peeps.

• fourth of july with fireworks stand, with firework holding kid blown to shreds, along with uncle sam.

• thanksgiving with mutant turkies murdering dinner party, people drowned in jello bowls, serving forks and meat thermometers impaled on them.

• christmas will be a tree lot filled with bloody bits, christmas tree as scare, and santa satan.
  • end with scare zone of christmas in hell (dark christmas basically).

Super happy to see this become a house.

Music by figure?  Blah.

The 4th of July sounds exactly like the scarezone.

Really surprised at the number of scenes that he spoiled.

I have a feeling this may be his pet project, which means fewest black box pop scares.

Did they say the venue?  Seeing what he accomplished last year in the Parisian Courtyard, I wouldn't mind that...

• Like 1

11 hours ago, zombieman said:

Super happy to see this become a house.

Music by figure?  Blah.

The 4th of July sounds exactly like the scarezone.

Really surprised at the number of scenes that he spoiled.

I have a feeling this may be his pet project, which means fewest black box pop scares.

Did they say the venue?  Seeing what he accomplished last year in the Parisian Courtyard, I wouldn't mind that...

yeah it returns to the courtyard I believe he said at Monsterpalooza 

This is what he said on twitter today: 

"Every year, a number of days in the calendar are set aside where people can take a break from the rigors and routines of their daily lives and gather together with friends, family and loved ones to partake in the comforting traditions of the season...But this year, something has gone horribly wrong and the holidays have, quite literally...gone to Hell! Welcome to Holidayz In Hell, a Halloween Horror Nights original maze that will take you on a terrifying trip through a series of psychotic seasonal celebrations..."

New Year's Day - Step inside a nightmare nursery where a frightening Father Time is ready to bestow his bestial blessing on the New Year's Baby...!

Valentine's Day - Take a one-way ride down The Tunnel Of Love, where a crazed Cupid is looking for a heart to break...or a heart to take!

Saint Patrick's Day - Journey to the rainbow's end, where a lecherous Leprechaun deals out brutal punishments to anyone who attempts to steal his gold!

Easter - Hop over to your local shopping wall, where a putrid Peter Cotton-Tail is terrorizing the tiny tots.

The Fourth Of July - Stop off at a roadside fireworks stand, where an unhinged Uncle Sam is waiting to teach you a valuable lesson about fireworks safety!

Halloween - Visit a surreal pumpkin patch, where some jacked up Jack-O-Lanterns are ready to treat you to a trick of their own! 

Thanksgiving - Settle down to a frightful feast, where some treacherous turkeys are about to turn the tables on an unsuspecting family. 

Christmas - Wander through a crazy Christmas tree lot, where a sick Santa is using the human body parts of his victims for his decadent decorations! 

Your creepy crawl through the year's calendar ends with a truly shocking, special scarezone designed to fill your rapidly beating heart with Holiday fear! After all, in our world...everyday is Halloween! 

11 hours ago, zombieman said:

Leave it to the Orlando team to have represented Arbor Day in a house!

I wish they would post the actual concept arts they showed at Monsterpalooza so we could get a better look at the details of each season and stuff, I hope they do that at least, or if someone would mention it to him on twitter to show us the concept art for a better viewing for those that didn't go to the event and only saw certain quality pictures of what's to come.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...