Going after Halloween?

Hi guys!

I didn't think I was going to make it to HHN this year at all, but it looks like I have an opportunity to go next Thursday. However, this is the day after Halloween (Nov 1).

Have any of you been to HHN after halloween? If so, what are your thoughts? 

Thanks in advance. Hope you all are enjoying the spooky season. 

Hi Barbie,

I would not expect Nov 1 to be very crowded.  Note that they also added Nov 4th (Sunday) that I expect will be even less crowded because so few people are aware of it.  Be aware that Nov 4 was a surprise to scareactors as well, so houses may not be fully staffed (I can't image everyone will be able to work that night).

I urge you to download the Universal Hollywood app and track wait times.  It's free and only takes a minute to check even from home.  Particularly watch this Sunday and Halloween night (a Wednesday Halloween is not going to be crowded).  They will give you an idea of what to expect.  Absolutely do early entry if your ticket allows it so you can knock out Stranger Things first, as the line will be long all night.  Purge and Halloween 4 also have had long waits all season.  

I think you will be facing 90 min waits all night on Stranger Things, and the rest will be 5-40 min waits.  Other than Stranger Things, house wait times will vary all night.  I don't think Express will be necessary.  This is what my crystal ball says, but it's been known to be faulty. 

• Like 1