HHN 2018: Halloween 4

WESKER69

There have been several mazes done before the films were released. I bet it was more along the lines of studio interference of some kind. They have kept the new film very secretive as far as what happens, even after advanced test screenings, but still say its a missed opportunity. Thankfully the general public is stupid enough not to notice the difference (until the movie comes out). To them, "Michael is Michael".

Few things from Murdy via twitter:

- Like all previous Halloween mazes at HHN, this one will also have some Halloween III "Easter Eggs"

- The maze will feature the score from the film, including the 1980's-ized version of John Carpenter's iconic theme

- Dr. Loomis will make a cameo in the maze, albeit the badly burned Loomis from Halloween 4...

- You'll see the various iterations of Michael as well that were featured in the film

- Gas Station scene semi-confirmed in comments.

• Like 1

So I watched this last night and it’s a fine flick. Nothing memorable but nothing atrocious either. Since there’s a blackout in Haddonfield in the middle of the movie I’m expecting the maze to have a lot of dark environments which means the scares could be awesome. Looking forward to this one a tad bit more than before.

On August 24, 2018 at 4:17 PM, Henry14 said:

So I watched this last night and it’s a fine flick. Nothing memorable but nothing atrocious either. Since there’s a blackout in Haddonfield in the middle of the movie I’m expecting the maze to have a lot of dark environments which means the scares could be awesome. Looking forward to this one a tad bit more than before.

Agreed, it's not my favorite of the Halloween series but it's far from my most disliked. I think there are some great scenes that will make great scares. I wonder if they are going to do something similar to the "You Can't Kill the Boogeyman" scene from 2016's maze for the part in the movie when all the teenagers are dressed as Michael and standing around the street