hhn 27 scareactor appreciation

Friend of mine was working near the front of Dead Waters on Saturday. He did his scare as we passed by and some drunk tourist lady behind us literally jumped straight forward and wrapped her arms around me. I'm used to getting touched by people I know, but never buy a fellow guest! Major points to him for causing that :P

• 3 weeks later...

Think I already said this elsewhere, but the very end of Dead Waters. Saw the exit and daylight, went striding confidently towards it when out of nowhere the swamp monster/voodoo thing came from nowhere and screamed right in my face. I nearly fell over in shock, and when I looked back it was gone. Was shaking for a good minute afterwards. I believe that bit is called the “get out!” Room. Aptly named!

Doing something SLIGHTLY different...

I am a Scareactor this year, Cast A for The Shining... And who knows if they'll ever see this... But...

The guys that come through every night after Stay and Scream is released and chant "BEAR! BEAR! BEAR! BEAR!" before getting to Bear... You guys are awesome. I'm just after The Bear, the Party Guest who says "Great party isn't it?!" And it gets me hyped when I hear you guys chanting! I know the night has officially started.

And dude with the long black hair who is also there every night for Stay and Scream. You are awesome too!

Edited by Space Patrol