HHN 27: Nightmares Attendance/Meetup Thread

Grime

I am going 9/29, 9/30, and 10/1 I'll be bringing my niece who is 15 this is going to be her Sweet 16 present. We will both have ffp with express. We fly in on the 9/29 arrive at 8:45 might not make it to the park until 1030 or 11. I'm not a drinker and my niece can't yet. And I am thinking of doing a tour on 10/1 but I'm afraid my niece will burned out by then this will be the third haunted attraction she's ever attended.  Plan on doing stay and scream on 9/30 and 10/1. 

Edited by MoonKnight

18 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

Hey sorry to be a pain. Got my ticket upgraded to rush of fear with express so now plans are:

thursday 21 sept - S/D/E

sunday 24 sept - 7:30 RIP tour

Saturday 30 sept - D/E

Sunday 1 October - S/D/E

Hopefully see some of you guys next week! 

No reason to apologize, I really don't mind updating as plans change. I wouldn't have made this thread if I didn't want to regularly update it :P

And on that note, updated

If anybody would like to meet up tonight, let me know. I'll be with a couple of other non-forum friends and we'll be doing as many houses and shows as we can. I'd really like to do B&T at some point. I will also likely be drinking because 1) it's the first night of HHN and 2) this work week has been hell because of the hurricane and I feel like I need something to drink.

I'll be wearing my Metalface Villain MF DOOM hat and an event shirt from 2002, so give a shout if you see me.

Hope everyone has a good night! Stay safe out there

2 hours ago, Grime said:

If anybody would like to meet up tonight, let me know. I'll be with a couple of other non-forum friends and we'll be doing as many houses and shows as we can. I'd really like to do B&T at some point. I will also likely be drinking because 1) it's the first night of HHN and 2) this work week has been hell because of the hurricane and I feel like I need something to drink.

I'll be wearing my Metalface Villain MF DOOM hat and an event shirt from 2002, so give a shout if you see me.

Hope everyone has a good night! Stay safe out there

I'd be down for meeting up with some people and hitting houses as a group. I'm a tall man with brown hair, I'll be wearing a 2014 event shirt ("Fear will eat you alive"), and a blue hat that says "Millennium Force" on it.

Edited by Nightcrawler

1 hour ago, Grime said:

I will also likely be drinking because 1) it's the first night of HHN and 2) this work week has been hell because of the hurricane and I feel like I need something to drink.

I feel like that most nights, even with decent work weeks.  I may check in with you all later on.  I do a lot of picture taking so Patti and I sort of go at our own pace.  But it would be cool to meet some of you after posting back and forth for years.  If anything,  just to introduce ourselves and say hello.

It was good seeing a few of you on opening night! Sorry I didn't say much, we were in a hurry to get through as much as possible. I'll be easier to grab the next several weeks for sure.

I would've updated here more often with meetup stuff for last night but my cable modem at home is back to Netgear for an RMA so I only have internet at work. I'll be there Thursday this weekend, likely bringing my camera this time around.

For anyone at HHN tomorrow I’ll be doing the stay and scream at finnegans and wearing black shorts, and black tshirt with lots of different “stitch” mockups on, including Freddy Krueger stitch, deadpool stitch, and Ash stitch (complete with chainsaw hand!). Say hi as I really don’t wanna do many houses on my own lol

12 hours ago, Drummanmatt said:

For anyone at HHN tomorrow I’ll be doing the stay and scream at finnegans and wearing black shorts, and black tshirt with lots of different “stitch” mockups on, including Freddy Krueger stitch, deadpool stitch, and Ash stitch (complete with chainsaw hand!). Say hi as I really don’t wanna do many houses on my own lol

Can't do S&S myself (no AP) but if I show up tonight I'll keep an eye out for you. Undecided if I'm going, most of our group bailed tonight and I can't get free parking otherwise unless I pull some slick stuff at the hotels. We'll see.

13 minutes ago, Cloves said:

Lol come on your here, we are at finnagans getting a drink. 

Walking through CityWalk at the moment and heading back there. If you're still there in 10 you'll see me. 

Edit:

Oh man Finnegans is already packed. I need to start a whatsapp room for people to chat or something lol

Counting down the hours until I can get my ass back to Florida - which would be this Thursday.  Thanks Microsoft for f-ing up my usual weekend... so, we will be at the event on Friday and, bonus for us, on Sunday.  Same three middle-aged broads wearing Nightmares t-shirts OR Dare 2 Escape.  Please say hello if you see us.  Matt, my friend, this is the weekend!

On 9/26/2017 at 0:00 PM, hunnylvr said:

Counting down the hours until I can get my ass back to Florida - which would be this Thursday.  Thanks Microsoft for f-ing up my usual weekend... so, we will be at the event on Friday and, bonus for us, on Sunday.  Same three middle-aged broads wearing Nightmares t-shirts OR Dare 2 Escape.  Please say hello if you see us.  Matt, my friend, this is the weekend!

Will be out tonight, hoping to say hi