HHN trip 25th/30th

FrHHN

I'm going from France to Miami next weekend and i am going to orlando from Sunday 25th to friday 30th.

I am staying at Loew's Portofino and i have all my tickets booked for Hhn on sunday and wednesay with express. In addition of that i have UTH on wednesday for both tours. I was wondering if on thursay i should go to HoS or HHN again, considering that if I go to hos i will go to Busch garden during the afternoon.

Second question is about RIP tours, is it worth it compared to express? After doing the houses on the tour, do you have another express for the houses? And do you know if you can use somebody's express  in general?( i will be going with somebody whoe doesn't want to go through the houses , i could than use his express)

Third question, do any of you know great halloween attractions in Miami or Orlando (other than hhn and hos of course:huh:).

thanks for helping ;)

Edited by FrHHN

Considering you are travelling all the way from France, you should probably hit up the Tampa area and attend HOS for the experience.

As for the RIP Tour vs EP, I like the EP because my wife and I can try to hit a house using the regular line first and then use the EP during peak times while saving money at the same time. However, the HHN website states you are provided with the RIP Tour credential after the tour has ended. Does that mean EP for the houses after the tour? It sounds like it, but check with the park's guest services to confirm.

Here are a couple of options for other Orlando area haunts:

The Shallow Grave
Legends of Old Town

Have fun on your Florida vacation!!

Edited by ampt808