HHN 2015: Corpz

DTH316

Definitely looking forward to this scare zone. Last years Mask-A-Raid in this location was my favorite, although it's such a small street, they only had 4-5 scare actors. My one complaint: the sight of cannibals and people being torn up and eaten along with the smell of real BBQ cooking at the nearby restaurant did not bode well for my stomach...expecting the same reaction this year haha

Definitely looking forward to this scare zone. Last years Mask-A-Raid in this location was my favorite, although it's such a small street, they only had 4-5 scare actors. My one complaint: the sight of cannibals and people being torn up and eaten along with the smell of real BBQ cooking at the nearby restaurant did not bode well for my stomach...expecting the same reaction this year haha

They had the same idea with TCM awhile back, so I can't imagine that being very fun for you either XD

Ironically the smell of the Cinibon in Dark Christmas really added to the environment. 

• Like 6

I meant the maze (they had a BBQ smell running through it I think as part of the maze). But, I mean having mutilated human corpses is common throughout HHN ;)

Haha touche! But there is always one scare zone that's more graphic than the others. And they always seem to put it where the smell of cooking meat is

• Like 1