DJ Evil Clown's Evilest Review of all EvilZ in HHN Evildom (music by slash)

djevilclown

So I wasn't gonna do a review this year but then I said what the hell. I dont elaborate too much but when I do i drink a dos equis... all jokes aside this year was a strong year in some parts and completly stale in others *cough* walking dead *cough*. We went of the 27th of sept.

I will say this first having no show really made the conga lines insanely bad. We got to Citywalk about 3 pm walked around bought some merch (main shirt, pin, zombie vinyl and chucky vinyl). Took it back to the car then took some family that doesnt go to hhn back to the hotel. Came back at about 5pm didnt have to repay for parking which was amazing very nice parking attendants and got preferred because I have my handicapped placard which I didnt know you can get this. Rushed into the security lines which was nothing in the FOTL line. Which thank god my wife was the 1st in the FOTL line at the main gate. They let us in which they saw I had my cane so they put me in the handicapped seating area after a bit we got put all the way to the front on the left side right in front of Mr Murdy and all the big wigs. The snapchat he posted from that night showed us the 1st people walking into hhn *Badass. The opening scaremonies was alright this year not blown away but still got the blood pumping.

We headed straight to the backlot and man let me tell you that is a walk and a half for someone with a knee injury. But I did it and was very proud of myself. We went straight to AVP 1st which said 20 min but the sign wasnt updated it was already 40 min so we used our fotl (which we did with every maze this year cuz the lines were pure insanity). All my maze reviews will be 1-5 of course 5 being the best.

Avp gets a 4 out of 5 which it would of got a 5 out of 5 if the alien puppets did look so damn fake. The maze sets were top notch the queen was badass the fake little armed puppets were not too cool at all. But all in all still a great maze. Then we headed over to WD which the lines were really screwy this year kind of confusing at times.

WD?! What can I say other than it sucked so bad not for being a bad maze but after 3 years its staler than a 3 year old bread. Im a huge WD fan ive read all the comics up to date and watched all 4 seasons but the scarezone was weak and the 1st half is the same maze as last year the terminus half was just boring other than the tunnel. I just wasnt amused by it at all. 2 out of 5...

Then we went to Fdtd and 1st let me tell you what was said between me and the gecko bros and chet. We walk up to the geckos and I yell "Hey where the hell is Sex Machine at? (password was sex machine) Richie looks at me and says what did you say? I said where the hell is sex machine he then says oh you know the secret to get into by book huh well check it out and he shows me inside the book and says this is what you'll see inside the twister it was a picture of someone getting stabbed in the eye I think with a knife or dildo not sure it was too fast lol. Then I get to chet this is where it gets hilarious in spanish. So I say to chet " Odale Chet! Where the hell is sex machine at vato? He said oh hell that putos inside with satanico. I said no shit well speaking of that hot piece of ass satanico can I have her number? He hands me a business card and says be careful she crazy in sheets she'll bite your head off and points at his crotch. I said oh watchout now shes hella cochina then she can chupa mi verga guey. Then he said ay pinche cabron hurry go see santanico shes waiting for your pito, pendejo (best interaction ever with a scaractor I laughed so hard after it)... then we went in I was very suprised how good this maze was it was great; good scares, scenes were amazing, and very strong maze. Ill give it a 5 out of 5 great time.

After that I couldn't do the walk back to the lower lot so we waited for the handicapped tram didnt take too long like 7 min. We got to the lower lot went straight to Transformers then went to eat at jurassic cafe had to get a turkey leg lol. After we went on JP and then needed to get blow dried on the mummy. One of my cousins fotl pass ripped off from the lanyard on the mummy so after we got out her and my wife had to go back to the entrance to guest services to get another one they kind of gave them a hard time but still gave her a new one. They came back down to the lower lot and we went to AWIL

Awil was a great maze I would say the best of the night the actors were on point and scared the shit out of us. Very strong maze easily 5 out of 5 and now has been added to my top list as number 4 of all time favorite mazes.

Then we went over too Clowns 3d and can I say this I was very excited about this maze and I will say this it was the best 3d maze theyve done yet. Its very strong as a maze and great scares. The 3d on the floor was a great idea. Now for the bad part... music by slash didnt even matter you could barely hear it and when you did it didnt matter. The maze gets a 4 out of 5 because the music addition felt exactly luke that an afterthought. Then to the upperlot we go (oh yea Skullz... Yep they had Skullz and thats that lol)

So to the upperlot we went to the Terror Tram and again stale walking dead and even more stale Tram Tour. I hope they switch it up next year maybe a new area or something new good lord its so repetitive now. 2 out of 5 just because theyre was a few good scares.

Mask-a-raid was up next it was an alright scarezone not amazing not worthless just alright at best. Despicable me up next good ride very short though then Dark Christmas. Damn this scarezone was good probably one of the best scarezone Ive ever seen at hhn. Good choice for this and I hope it returns next year the main SZ.

Over to Dracula untold, this maze suprised the hell out of all of us. im giving it a 3 out of 5 because there was some damn good scares in here and it was a fun maze the only thing it lacked was story it didnt make too much sense but the ending scare got me so damn good i jumped real good and being handicapped im not suppose to jump lol lets just say i was hurting pretty good after that one lol.

Our last and final maze of the night was face-off i left it for last because it was my last visit to the HOH and i paid my respects to it. it truly will be missed but this maze again was really good the only down point of this one was some of the rooms music was turned down so you could hear other rooms music and i hearing 2 different drumstep/dnb songs makes it really sound weird. but all in all a 3 out of 5. Goodbye HOH!

All in all HHN was a strong year not my favorite year but had some really strong points, some new things some old. Again like i always say Murdy doesnt do wrong in my eyes and this year again showed that. I am super happy to have gone this year and heres to next years HHN 2015 (possibly Murdys last year :( ).

Edited by djevilclown