Halloween Horror Nights 2014 - VIP Experience Pass

Last year, I attended HHN 2013 as VIP. Totally worth it. I have already purchased my 2014 VIP tickets and am scheduled to attend in 2 weeks. For this year, I noticed something a bit different on my VIP ticket- I couldn’t help but notice on the ticket it says “Dining times will be assigned at VIP Check-In”. They never did this before have they? For the last 2 years, as far as meals go at HHN, I’ve had a plan – I used to eat a really light serving/meal and then enjoy the park for a couple of hours, and then eat a “full” meal upon leaving (There is a serious amount of walking involved, often times I’d work up an appetite). My question is for the 2014 season, will I not be able to do this plan? Will I only be assigned a one-time entry into the VIP lounge? Seems a bit cruel lol because after a full meal, generally speaking, I just want to lay down and sleep/relax, I certainly don’t imagine myself getting up and attempting a maze haha. Just wondering what that was like for anyone who attended as VIP. Insight is greatly appreciated. Thanks!