Interesting Yelp Review Complaint/Incident

DTH316

And this is the reason why we shouldn't go on yelp, ladies and gentlemen.

.... triggers.... getting triggered and blacking out... patriarchal oppression... You should stay away from Tumblr as well lol.

all these key words...... I cannot believe the tumblr crowd is going to end up ruining HHN (if those legal matters become something bigger) Honestly everything that first review talks about sounds like your typical Tumblr rant about triggering and getting PTSD from online comments...

obviously not Everyone on tumblr acts like that, but there are more than a few groups that get triggered by almost anything at all and talk about it all day long.

You can't go to sites like Reddit or Imgur without seeing people making fun of the tumblr crowd. But I can't believe it reached HHN.

it's really weird because the lady's review really does sound like one of those tumblr posts people sometimes make. I wouldn't be surprised if this was talked about on the site

Edited by clash

Well keep in mind us tumblr crowd also makes fun of the tumblr crowd. There is two kinds of people on tumblr, and one of them is as you describe. The other is what you find when you step into the "weird side" of the Internet, and is similar to another Reddit. Only crazier

• Like 2

Well keep in mind us tumblr crowd also makes fun of the tumblr crowd. There is two kinds of people on tumblr, and one of them is as you describe. The other is what you find when you step into the "weird side" of the Internet, and is similar to another Reddit. Only crazier

yeah I know but her review just sounded like the typical second kind of Tumblr you are talking about. I just never imagined they would try to ruin HHN (they have tried to ruin everything else lol)

• Like 1

I just look at her review as her complaining because 1) she either went to park management age they shrugged it off but humored her with a complaint form, or 2) no one will help her through this terrible time in real life so she's gotta let the inter webs know via every social outlet possible! Someone needs a banner and block of cheese to go with that whine.

Edited by Mellie_Monster
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Changed the name of the thread since the first review I posted ended up being such a hot topic. Also, oddly, this seemed to be the first huge complaint of the year that started a string of more incidents in the Haunt industry.

Seriously, before the B&T incident in 2013, I can't remember a time where these types of complaints were happening in succession.