HHNfan's reveiw

HHN fan

Ok here is my take on HHN 19

Houses

Wolfman 5.5 out of 5 stars. the set was great, the actors were awesome. The real trees in the second scene were a great touch for the moors. The transformation scene was great and a good scare right after. Thanks for the shot outs finner. The over head wolfman was a great effect. And the final scene was awesome.

Dracula 5 out of 5 stars. the entrance with the pikes was an interesting opening. The actors and sets were great in this house. The furrys room was fun. Thanks for the shout out Amanda. The queezinart was a cool room where you had a choice which side of it you what’d to walk around.

Frankenstein 5 out of 5 stars all of the different the creatures were cool. The scene where the creature throws someone behind the sheet was a great effect. The bride was fun as a distraction. The Fly props looked cool as power storage. Doctor Frankenstein was a great distraction for the last scare in the house.

Leave it to clever 4 out of 5 stars. this house was good just on its creepiness. Turning people into meat was creepy. Meetz meat where the Z stands for cannibalism. Wolfs don’t make good meat.

Silver screams 3.5 out of 5 stars. I liked the concept of walking into the movie theater and them each set was a different movie. We got a couple of shout out here.

Chucky 3 out of 5 stars. A toy factory was a fun concept. I got great scare from the first guy in the stuffed animal wall. This house had many good scares in it.

The spawning 3 out of 5 stars. There were a lot of boo holes in this house. The first 2 time through the sleestaks got my at least twice. The one up high was fun. It’s a shame the eggs had stopped working, they had great potential.

Saw 2 out of 5 stars. The sets took too long to reset so we didn’t get to see many of the effects in this house. It was more of a museum for Saw with pig people to try and scare you. I will say I have only seen saw 2. It has been several years since there has been a good house in the jaws que, the last one I remember was DOT.

Scarezones

War of the Dead 5 out of 5 stars. The sets where excellent, and the story was superb. Great work with the pyro Brooke. The guns the sounded like they were really shooting was cool. One of the nights that we had our faces painted, we were a distraction and the scare actors used it well.

Lights camera hacktion 5 out of 5 stars. I could have sat there all night and watched the cast scare people. Colin you are great with that chainsaw, and I liked the kick to the groin stunt you did.

Cirque du Freak 4 out of 5 stars. We saw the movie last Saturday, and they did an excellent job portraying the freaks camp and the freaks, vampires were done well too.

Horrorwood drive in 4 out of 5 stars. I didn’t get tony from scareface , but the rest of the characters fit. Reagan had some great scares, we sat and watched the movie and the actors at work.

Containment 4 out of 5 stars. Only because I could have listened to Greg and Rocco all night pick on the crowd. The costumes were neat. I liked the concept.

Apocalypse 2 out of 5 stars. This scare zone didn’t appeal to me, I didn’t see that many actors in the zone when we went through. A couple of busses and a overturned jeep for props, they weren’t dressed up enough.

shows

Bill and Ted 5 out of 5 stars. The show was great, better than last year.

Rocky horror 5 out of 5 stars. Better than last year, but the first year is still my favorite version.