Opening night early entry complaints

First off let me say how much of a pleasure it is to post for the first time on here after reading the forums for the last 3 years. ☺️ Thank you everyone for everything that you do!!

THIS IS NOT A REVIEW BUT A REPLY TO THE COMPLAINTS ABOUT PEOPLE CUSSING AND WANTING TO GO TO THE BATHROOM DURING EARLY ENTRY.

My boyfriend and I (the two blondes at the front of early entry) got to early entry right when it opened. We were told that at 5:45 we would be able to walk around the Water world area and use the bathroom as needed as the time got closer to 6 and they were letting regular day time guests into the bathroom and kept letting them through with no holding back we were all getting pissed off and antsy. A majority of the people that were in the front were complaining about needing to use the bathroom and started yelling when they were letting day time guests through. My boyfriend has bad kidneys after suffering from a kidney replacement and needed to use the bathroom severely so I talked to a supervisor and got him through, everyone else behind us started complaining but that is on them for not speaking up. When my boyfriend came back we were fine until people started filiming us and taking pictures so in result we started flipping them off and cussing because there is no reason why without my permission I should end up on a video and treated like cattle. That is all I have to say about the complaints and anyone that has something to say can speak up.

Now for those of you that are calling us names and saying the guy with a bad bowl cut how distasteful can you be? We did not do anything to deserve being called names by you.

We did what we had to do to get through early entry. It sucks that management and day time guests messed it up for everybody, I thought some people would have learned from last year and the practice that they had on EP!

Happy hauntings everyone and see you in the fog this weekend!!

Sorry to hear about your ordeal.

However, you ought to know that it didn't help your case at all when you cussed at them and flipped them off. From what you described, it sounds like the employees were in the wrong and the crowd behaved poorly, but that still doesn't justify your reaction. That would make you just as distasteful as anyone else in this situation.

We're there to have fun. Try to avoid confrontation and focus only on what you're going to want to remember the next day. The minute it becomes a competition or a yelling match, the event loses some or all of it's worth. I know, people suck. But you can still rise above.

• Like 1

Okay gotta put my mod pants on lets do dis!

I feel for you and everything but from my understanding I don't think anyone was referring to you unless you cheered because a little girl was not allowed to use the bathroom. From your story it seems like you we flipping off and cussing at the people in the Early Access line who were filming you not day time guests, which was Sharkman's complaint someone with a bowl cut was flipping off day time guests. Honestly it's as fucked as what they did to you and your boyfriend! As for the bowl cut he said Kid with a Bowl cut your profile says you are 20 so Idk how you were your hair non of my business but I think this is just a misunderstanding.

when i said i was in front i was literally in the VERY front i didn't really see who was doing what

But Welcome To The Forums! Hope you have fun here! Sorry to hear about the rudeness showed to you guys at opening night. But here on the Forums we are all friends!

Now I will say this off topic but on the issue at hand. (This Is aimed at the people cussing out the daytime guests) Look if you are complaining about early access....CHILL THE F OUT and look at your ticket event starts at 7pm that's what you pay for! Universal is generous enough to let some of us in early WITHOUT having to pay extra ridiculous fee, so it is pretty stupid, selfish, and ungrateful. Look these payed just as much as you did to visit Universal, a lot of them don't even know it's horror nights and payed full price to be kicked out hours early. They either don't keep up, are from out of town/country, or may not even speak English, hell I know some people who go to theme parks just cuz family is visiting so it's the only time they can go with certain people. Also understand unlike Horror Nights were 90% of the crowd are young, and able to move fast about the park daytime guests tend to be more families; including kids, people with small children or babies and the elderly besides that just like horror nights some daytime guests might be handicapped, so just because you are not in HHN 2 hours earlier is not a good reason to ruin these people's trip this is just plain dooshbaggery of Bieber proportions.

Honestly I don't get why Uni can't keep the water world bathroom for early entry guests and use another bathroom for the daytime guests to avoid problems since I know the reason they don't want them using the same bathroom at the same time is to avoid people sneaking in to HHN and this is a simple way to make everyone happy.

I remember this incident, I was actually on my break and walking to say hi to some friends who were in early access line, while I did see the whole thing go down, I thought both parties (the ones cussing and the ones flipping the bird) were in the wrong, I think everyone was just a little too amped and adrenaline was pumping etc etc, the entire crowd doesn't know that whoever had to use the bathroom and for what reason, they let you use the bathroom (good for uni staff for good guest service), and while I get why you were upset about people filming and getting angry at you, flipping birds and cursing back did nothing but escalate the issue in my opinion.

Regardless, ditto to what Grindhouse said, uni is nice enough to have early entry without an extra fee, that alone deserves an applause, HHN is a family, guests and those who work it alike, we all go to enjoy the thrills and that's that, it wouldn't be an opening night without a little shaking up from someone/somewhere.

Everyone move on and move forward and enjoy the event.