Boobies are good

C_D

So I had my time at HHN last night and I left feeling uninspired for the most part. There were some good, some bad, and alot of UGLY.

HOUSES

First up was SAW, With all the hype for this house I was expecting more, WTF in the room with all the pigs? the audio makes it sound more like Green Acres.I do give props to a few of the actors in the traps, you are doing a great job with your role. And to the Pig that got in my face and growled Vault, Other than MZ and crew it was my only shout out of the night.

Off to Frankenstein I went for cast A, Had high hopes for this one as it is my house. Sets are amazing, cast A regs were spot on, Thanks Giant for pinning me against the wall. but it was obvious that there were many regulars off last night, I saw several in the park. Still even being off a bit it was rocking.

Wolfman was next. As you all know Great sets, some great actors, and a few just standing around. If the cast of this house would pump it up a bit I could see this house going down as an all time great, but without that it is just so-so.

Silver Screams here I come. I was really looking forward to this house, not for the Die In 3 tag but for the movies used. Scareactors were dead on, Sets were Amazing, The Winchester looked as it should, to the point a guy said "Hey this is the bar from that funny zombie movie" He did hot know the name of the movie, but he knew where he was, Great job A&D. I really enjoyed the My Bloody Valentine section. For the night I have to give this my favorite house, Strong runner for HOTY.

Up next Chucky, Fun house for me, even got a hug from one of the dolls!! Fun yes, scary not at all. Had a Small World gone wrong feel to it. But as with the other houses the cast was doing their thing spot on.

It was getting time to call it a night as I have to get up with the worms so I wanted to hit Frank one more time, and got cast B.

Hoiw to put this nice, WTF cast B, Saw an Alpha where there should have been a Kappa, and OffKilter was MIA. The Brides were uninspiring at best, But Mr Omega, Nice job, you were the highlight of this run thru the house.

EDIT: Hit B cast again and the first time must have been a fluke as they were spot on, Great job! The continuity with the casts was amazing. Great job to all the Frat Boys and Girls.

Scarezones

I will sum up the scarezones with cast's are doing a great job, but other than that I was not overly impressed with them, and so much dead area at the back of the park, what happened to No safe zones??

Haction,Horrorwood and WOTLD were good, but when you can walk scarezone to scarezone and feel like you are going from Island to Island at IOA then things need to get spread out a bit. Apocalypse and Containment just did not have a good feel for them. Cirque seemed more like a live advertisement for the movie than a scarezone. and sorry but the clown on the video is not Jack, I think it is just coincidence that it is there, nothing more, no easter egg.

Final thoughts

HHN19 to me is a down year, could be a little held back to save money for the big 20, at least we can hope. All the sets are awesome as usual, but I feel better scareactor placement could have made things better. Did not see many that I knew, maybe I was pre Occupied, but none the less did not see many I knew.

I think Universal should do away with the title "Scareactor" and just call them Actors, that is what they are, actors, performing a role. And doing a damn fine job for the most part.

House of the night - Silver Screams/Frankenstein. HOTY will come from one of these two.

Street of the night - Horrorwood (Thanks Regan)

Scareactor of the Night - Giant, just because he is the only scareactor with the beef to push me around, and did!

Guest of the Night - Guy in front of me the second time thru Frank, One of the Jerks, so what did I do, When we hit a spot that no actors were around I growled in his ear. Jerk hit the floor, You got served!!

Edited by Lucifers Ghost