HHN Hollywood Souvenir Cups 2012 & 2013

I was wondering if anyone had a Souvenir Refillable Cup from 2012 or 2013 they would like to sell. I moved out from my parents house and I left behind both my cups from those years and my mom not thinking before asking me threw them out. I have tried to look on eBay but to no luck. I don't mind if you drank from it or it has been used. I'm willing to pay shipping plus however much you want for the cup. I can send the money via Pay Pal online or cash in the mail.

Leave a reply or personal message me if you are interested. Also you can email me a JamesFox408@gmail.com

• 2 months later...

Bumping this topic still interested in getting the refill cup for 2012 and 2013

Also the price im willing to pay has gone up so if you have them and you need the cash leave a comment or a message and we can work a deal out that your happy with letting them go.

• 1 month later...

Update to this thread:

I got the 2012 cup now thanks DjEvilClown.

Still looking for the 2013 cup. Will pay for shipping plus however much you want for the cup itself. I don't mind if its been used but the sticker needs to be in good condition with no peeling. Would greatly appreciate it if you could help a fellow HHN fan out its the last part of my collection that is missing and they're next to impossible to find on eBay.