Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Guessing the writers watch a lot of Netflix.

Writer, singular. It's the same writer from 2012 and 2013.

Also, Elsa's song wasn't written by him. That was the actress's audition piece and they wrote it into the show for her.

• Like 1

Writer, singular. It's the same writer from 2012 and 2013.

Also, Elsa's song wasn't written by him. That was the actress's audition piece and they wrote it into the show for her.

Wow, that's awesome. Probably should give her a shot at the whole show next year. :)

(I kid, I kid ... I actually was probably the biggest fan I know of the 2012 show, and enjoyed 2013--anybody can have an off year)

I have a quick question, this is something I've been wondering about for a while. The actors who play Bill and Ted, do they work in the park during the day time, or do they only come back yearly to do the Bill and Ted show?

I believe both of them work the Orlando theme parks (as do most of the actors).

The final show was my first time seeing a last show of the season and it was GLORIOUS. Mike did Smaug live. They played Actual Cannibal Shia LeBouf before the show. Juan Pablo had an oversized rose. Malestrom joke. Overall energy and crowd was amazing. I'm never missing that show again. Worth the extra $77 I had to pay since FFPs weren't added.

• 2 months later...
  • Mark M. changed the title to Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure