VIP Experience - HHN 2013

I have a couple of questions for anyone who has already attended HHN 2013 as VIP. I recently purchased VIP experience passes (my first time, YEAY!) for this Friday and was wondering about a few things. How exactly does the badge pick up process work?

I’ve attended this event in the past (as front of the line) and I know the pick-up process. They had staff with handheld scanners scan my barcode/ticket and then they handed me the front of the line pass and that was it. Went through the gates with absolutely no problems.

My question to you is: How does the pickup process for VIP badges work? I know there’s a buffet/special tram ride involved (both of which I don’t really care much for), which I know will probably complicate the process. Is it like the “front of the line” method in which employees walk around and scan my pass, hand me my badge and go or is the process more complicated than that? Looking for info from someone who has already went. I doubt I will ever see any forum topics covering this smile.png Just curious as to how that works.

1. The pick up of the VIP pass works like this: you go to the VIP area before entering the park and show your ID They then hand you your VIP badges. They also give you a wristband (FOL) but because you have VIP, it is unlimited!!!! 2. You have unlimited visits to the VIP lounge where you can relax and eat food. A time will be written in a yellow sticker that is on your VIP pass. That will be the time that you have to be at the VIP lounge for your VIP Experience. Arrive 10 minutes early so you can chill before going. The VIP guide takes you to the Insidious experiment (which is extremely intense), as well as the backlot mazes and the terror tram. You then return and can do mazes with FOL as many times as you want to. It was extremely fun and is well worth 200 dollars. Any questions feel free to ask...