HHN Indiegogo Fundraiser Campaign!

Space Patrol

Hello everybody!

My friend and I will be recording our experience at Halloween Horror Nights Orlando this year, and in order to bring better production, and better equipment, we started an Indiegogo campaign. The main goal is to rent a brand new camera that JUST came out this month!

The videos will be put up on Youtube, for anybody to enjoy. Both of us will be shooting, and I will personally be talking on camera while waiting in line for a House, talking about what we have seen, and me speculating on the House we are about to enter. Yes, many people do this exact thing, but we have a different style, and focus on the Scarezones, and get in depth with talking about things. The channel has earned a few subscribers just for our HHN Videos!

Everything is explained in the video. So, if you have a few dollars to spare, please contribute, and if you see us in the park, please say hello!

igg.me/at/hhn23video

To the Mods: I am aware of the rule to be an Affiliate, of which I have requested to become... Due to the limited time, I felt I should just go ahead and post the thread.