HHN's Recognizable Props/Set Design/Sets

I thought i'd show admiration (or some of you, hatred) for the things we recognize year after year that's reused and seen in different mazes. For some, this is like easter eggs. For others, its an annoyance (I enjoy them, personally). Please add your own to help the thread. I'll update this OP to keep everything organized. I'll start:

Boiler - Debuted in Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Nightmares (2007 and Home Sweet Hell in 2008). Repurposed for Saw (2009, 2010) for the furnace trap. Last seen in Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare (2011) as apart of set design.

Cut in Half Body on Cue - Debuted in Friday the 13th: Camp Blood (2007, 2008). Seen in My Bloody Valentine (2009). One more appearance but can't remember!

Face Split Girl - Debuted in Hostel (2011) as a prop head for the girl's face that is split open. Last seen as a random hanging victim in Silent Hill (2012).

Hanging Pigs - Debuted in Saw: Game On (2010) for the pig trap. Used in La Llorona's carnerceria (2011, 2012).

Head in a Vice - Debuted in Friday the 13th: Camp Blood (2007, 2008). Seen in Chucky's Funhouse (2009) as a device to turn humans into dolls near the end. Also in Friday the 13th: Kill, Jason, Kill (2010) re-used for its original purpose.

Saw fadade - Used as the facade for Saw (2009, 2010). Last seen in Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare (2011) as the facade for the asylum.

Stonewheel - Debuted in Friday the 13th: Kill, Jason, Kill (2010) for the stonewheel kill. Last seen in La Llorona (2011, 2012) as part of set design.

Edited by DTH316

Boiler - Debuted in Nightmare on Elm Street: Freddy's Nightmares (2007 and Home Sweet Hell in 2008). Repurposed for Saw (2009, 2010) for the furnace trap. Last seen in Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare (2011) as apart of set design.

Nooooooooo. The boiler was in Hostel that year. Rewatch the walk-thru on YouTube.

I actually found the reuse of the headsplit victim to be a bit humorous in Silent Hill. I thought that was pretty cool to see.

Here's moree: Hanging body with rope through mouth: House of 1000 Corpses (2010) Alice Cooper: Welcome to My Nightmare (2011), Texas Chainsaw Massacre (2012).

Hanging bodies: NoES (2010), Hostel (2011), Welcome to Silent Hill (2012).

Cages with netting: Used EVERY year since 2006.

Ah, Hostel it was. I mix those 2 up sometimes even though they're worlds apart in differences.

Where was the chopped in half body most recently? I know I've seen it somewhere...

Oh yeah! That's another one. Friday the 13th (2010), The Thing (2011) and then Alice Cooper and Walking Dead (2012).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Yup I think your right DTH.

The obvious ones being the frozen girl and the box head trap in Black Sabbath.

Then the graveyard in BS the walls were completely ripped out of Alice Cooper.

The boiler room anamatronic was in El Cucuy as well as the bones from Texas Chainsaw Massacre.

The Saw pigs were in the Walking Dead maze.

That's as much as I remember for now but I'm sure there's more.