Horror Lover's Report: Behind the Scenes Edition

horror lover

I'm not one to post insanely long reviews.. but I will do my best to describe my experience at HHN 2012

Behind the Scenes tour:

I won a behind the scenes tour with John Murdy and Me, my mom, my uncle and LeeRay, (I think that's her screen-name on here) toured La Llorona with Murdy and got to learn the tricks of the trade and what went into the maze concept. It was fun and I hope in the future, Universal expands the Behind The Scenes/Lights On tours to just beyond the Twitter contests...

Mazes:

Universal Monsters Remix: This was a fun, energetic and wild maze, especially being the ever-so-maligned House of Horrors, I thought this overlay was pretty well done and it all strangely fit.. 5/5

La Llorona: Even seeing how everything was done DID NOT kill this maze's effectiveness for me.. from the opening Church scene to the finale.. I knew that this was worthy of sending the Weeping Woman on her merry way... well, to be honest, The only way I would want to see La Llorona return is if HHN did a "Halloween around the world" style event with each maze representing a different cultural take on Halloween.. okay I'm rambling lol but all in all, this maze was amazing. 5/5

Alice Cooper 3D: This maze was really fun and very colorful and it was nice hearing Alice tunes blaring away but very light on the scares... 4/5

The Walking Dead: The maze was absolutely mind-blowing and very edgy,,, the Terror Tram... it was okay... Maze: 5/5, TT: 3 and a half/5

Silent Hill: This maze was fun but not too memorable but I did like how they incorporated Alessa at the beginning.. 3/5

Texas Chainsaw: I got some good scares in here but the maze felt like it was there solely to have a 6th maze in that spot.. still, I got some good scares in here :) 3/5

Bill and Ted was, of course hilarious... like everyone else said, easily our best Hollywood B and T yet :)

Edited by horror lover