Would it be possible to have a combined Universal and IOA horror Nights linked through the backlot

10 houses, 4-5 shows, 7 rides and streets would be a very ideal event and would probably make it worth the $90 (or however much it'll be next year), but that's VERY unrealistic with their budget i'd imagine.

I think that's less (in quantity, not quality) that Knott's Haunt offers. I know repeat houses are controversial with the fans but I wouldn't mind having an extra two houses if it brings the lines down. It also wouldn't be the first time they did it (ie Screamhouse Revisited).

I think that's less (in quantity, not quality) that Knott's Haunt offers. I know repeat houses are controversial with the fans but I wouldn't mind having an extra two houses if it brings the lines down. It also wouldn't be the first time they did it (ie Screamhouse Revisited).

it is less in quantity. but i think they had 3-4 new houses this year out of all of them. and some of those houses have been around for a LONG time. If we had 1-2 houses that stayed, it would definitely help lines and i don't think many would mind it too much since basically everyone else does it, but what makes us unique is the fact that we don't repeat houses. Sure, they'll make a series of houses under the same theme/name(i.e Psychoscarepy/Screamhouse/Body Collectors etc.), but they're all still brand new houses with all new scenes and environments.

Plus, most of the areas in the park can't keep the houses standing all year. Parade building's used for floats, SS20 is right now holding Grinchmas, and disaster uses the overflow queue on busy days. The only areas that can keep houses standing all year are the Tents really (i don't know what they use SS22 for during the year), since they're only used for HHN.

Edited by foREVer56

• 2 weeks later...