Good place to eat before the event

I like Tommys, Taco Bell and sometimes kfc and subway. I just think panda sucks. In 2009 I went to Kfc and I was hungry after saw. In 2010 I ate at panda and never eating there again, first the food sucked so I really dint eat so I was really hungry and I ate a burger at Flinstones BBQ. Last year I ate at Tommys and I will always eat there now it filled me up the entire night. Usually after daytime Uni me and my folks eat at taco bell and Subway which is good when your leaving home but for HHN not a good idea. This year I might eat at Tommys or at Bubba Gump because Haunt and a friend of mine said the burger is really good. If so it would be my first time at Bubba Gump.

I like Tommys, Taco Bell and sometimes kfc and subway. I just think panda sucks. In 2009 I went to Kfc and I was hungry after saw. In 2010 I ate at panda and never eating there again, first the food sucked so I really dint eat so I was really hungry and I ate a burger at Flinstones BBQ. Last year I ate at Tommys and I will always eat there now it filled me up the entire night. Usually after daytime Uni me and my folks eat at taco bell and Subway which is good when your leaving home but for HHN not a good idea. This year I might eat at Tommys or at Bubba Gump because Haunt and a friend of mine said the burger is really good. If so it would be my first time at Bubba Gump.

I love Tommy's too! Amazing burger. But Bubba Gump had an equally amazing burger, fun place to relax in, awesome service, and overall great way to start your HHN night! :)

My problem with Bubba Gump is the food is uber expensive for really small portions. At least the one on the Santa Monica Pier was.

i think im the only one here but i tend to eat INSIDE the park yes yes its expensive but i always eat at that italian place next to bill & teds i get chicken alfredo which is a big portion for me anyways and a soda for under 9 bux idk bout everyone else but its pretty damn good

i think im the only one here but i tend to eat INSIDE the park yes yes its expensive but i always eat at that italian place next to bill & teds i get chicken alfredo which is a big portion for me anyways and a soda for under 9 bux idk bout everyone else but its pretty damn good

I enjoy eating inside the park also. For some reason, it doesn't seem like a real theme park trip unless you ate at a theme park restaurant. Ugh, I hate Louise's or whatever it's called! The pizza smells so good but tastes so boring.

The TACO booth right outside of Alice Cooper is pretty damn good.

2 chicken/beef tacos for $4.99

a damn good value, and a tradition if you ask me.

Try it out, and enjoy..

I just had that for the first time on opening night. I was very surprised how good it was. I was gonna get them plain with no onions or picante but at the last second changed my mind and asked for picante, just to try something new. After a bite, I decided to just push them off the tacos but the juices still remained. The picante juices damn near burnt my mouth off in the after taste stages. I was all happy and stuffed, sitting there for 2 minutes and then my mouth started to become extremely hot and felt like my face was melting off like the nazis in Raiders. Had to run and get a refill on my sipper (which that stand does not sell, for some reason, so I went to that Dippin Dots place in front of the T2 entrance). So yes, I'll probably grab them again NEXT YEAR because they were GREAT value. I generally like to try a new place every time so I'm looking for a new place to eat on my visit back to HHN at the end of the month.

Can never go wrong with Johnny Rockets :D

I totally forgot there was a Johnny Rockets in City Walk now. :)