Incidents Report 2012

We often see stuff happen while at our beloved event and report on them back here on the site. Naturally, as a fan of the event, I'm curious about any "incidents" that occur. I don't know why, but I just like to know the going ons while I'm not there or maybe something that I missed. These aren't necessarily important things, and usually don't effect the event, but I like to make a point of documenting human behavior or accidents or incidents in general. And quite possibly, if we're not sure what something was about, maybe someone else saw something that could help piece the puzzle together because they're at a different vantage point. Let's say a fight happens inside a maze, maybe someone else heard them arguing while in line. That helps give a perspective on things.

So here, go ahead and let us know anything you saw this year whether you think it's big or minor. Obviously, "someone dropped their soda" isn't newsworthy, but "someone fell off the starway" instantly peaks my interest. Make sure any incidents are a firsthand accounts! Nothing you "heard" about, unless it came from an official source (i.e. John Murdy, a news outlet).

Here's a few "incidents" from opening night:

1) While going to the Terror Tram, ambulances and fire trucks were zooming to the lower lot. Then again, I see this EVERY year. What's that about?

2) While in line for Alice Cooper, a group of security guards rushed through the line and ran off. After that, there was a heightened sense of security by the T2 building for the next hour or so.

3) Might be related to number 2, but a helicopter had search lights looking down toward the T2 building, but this was maybe an hour or 2 after the security guards rushed pass.

4) On Murdy's Twitter, there was a report of Alice Cooper being shut down because of someone smoking a cigar in the maze.

Please share!

#2) I saw what happened, some kids tried cutting in line but ended up knocking over someone. Kids tried running off to the otherside of the queue of Alice Cooper, but were then told to leave the event. They were kicked out and security guards followed them.

Thats the only incident I saw.

I saw a fight break out in the terror tram line. Some kids tried cutting and an older man with a beard started screaming obscenities and threatening to beat them up. Security got involved and not much came of it, I think the kids just got in the back of the line and security calmed the man down.

And I don't know if this counts but Alice Cooper broke down for about 30 minutes while I was in line.