How packed is it?

definitely should be able to do everything on one of those nights, if you do it right Get there as early as you can. If you have an annual pass or any daytime ticket I reccomend being in the park before they close because then you get to stay in the park in a holding area while they change over to HHN and you get let go to do the houses before everybody else starts coming in and you will be able to get about 3 or so done with little to no wait before any the big crowds start coming. Generally speaking if you get there early from the beginning, you should go counter-clockwise around the park instead of clockwise, basically start with the houses in the kidzone area (Alice Cooper and House Of Horrors, I believe) then go counter clockwise around the park from there, in order. As opposed to starting with soundstages on the left side then going in order clockwise around. That's because the general public usually does start with the soundstages first and not that many people start in the kidzone area so it shouldn't be too long lines for the first couple houses if you do that.

You should be able to get it all done opening night as long as you get there at least pretty soon after it opens. Opening night is usually not that packed or busy anyway

Edited by ScottEdmondson41

Generally, it gets busier the later into October you get. For the past 3 years I've been able to do all of the houses and shows on opening night, but you have to be quick and plan ahead. This also includes no eating. I generally get a big meal at Citywalk immediately before entering the park that will last me the night. I don't stop for Scarezones either, I save those for other nights. This is without express, and without being in the park when the event starts. I like waiting outside the gate with the crowds and talking to people, and entering it with everyone else. If you have express, or you get the early access to the houses by waiting inside of the park after normal park hours, you shouldn't have much difficulty.

Oh ok then, I was planning on going with a big group, but alot of them I can't rely on when it comes to getting there "on time". So I think me and 2 other people are just gonna use our annual passes to get in early and do houses, then just meet up with everyone else later, thanks.

• Like 1