Going On Halloween night questions

FLkustom

Not sure if this should be in this section or general, If not this one I apologize

This will be my 5th year going to HHN and due to work schedules we have to push our dates back to later in Oct (we normally go the first week of Oct)

The way it pans out we will be getting to Orlando on the 28th and staying until November 1 so that we can at least go 2 days. (Sun Oct 28 & Wed Oct 31)

We've never gone on Halloween before, Or a Sunday. I assume it will be crazy packed but I'm hoping that Sunday will not be too busy so that we can see everything and then on Halloween just go back through what we enjoyed the most.

Is there anything different about HHN on Halloween? Will it be swamped with people? I've went on some Thursdays where even the regular lines are only a 5-10 minute wait and then I've been on a Friday where the Express line was like 30 minutes so I've seen both type of nights and I'm wondering if it is crazier than that on Halloween.

Should a Sunday be packed since it's so close to Halloween?

Thank you for your time

If anything, HHN is usually less crowded on Halloween than on a normal night. Especially this year, since Halloween lands on a Wednesday.

It's a fun night to go though!

oh really? Wow I thought it would be the opposite. That makes me more excited! I love the dead nights where you're not having to stand in line with sweaty stinky people for 40 minutes

I went last year and it was awesome, I'm planning on going this year on Halloween too. It's like what Jumboshrimp said, it isn't as busy and the scareactors get a little crazier since it's the last night. I highly recommend it!

I wish I would of known this a few years ago lol everyone (not people on here though) told me "its packed on Halloween, Not as much fun because you're having to deal with the crowds more"

I know this is kind of not HHN related but is there anything cool to do in Orlando on Halloween during the day? We'll be going Sunday night (28th) to HHN and then we have to occupy ourselves Mon, Tues and Wednesday during the day so we're trying to think of cool Halloween things to do while we're up there other than visit old town/down town disney

I agree Halloween is not all that busy--usually a weeknight, people with kids have to take them trick or treating--with one exception: the final Bill & Ted show of the night gets packed early (the cast generally throws the script out the window for that show, making it a fan favorite). Make sure you see an earlier B&T show.

As to your other point, Sundays are packed as of late. I think word about the Frequent Fear passes has gotten out, because that day has become much, much busier, right from opening. I expect the place to be a madhouse that final Sunday.