Halloween Horror Nights Hollywood 2012 Merchendise

any idea on how much pins are?

i want to get into pin collecting i want both pins but if they are expensive might have to only get 1

No, sorry. D:

I'm not much of a merchandise collector since I usually don't have money. :P

All I have are the cups, maps, glasses and tickets. And the Hostel business card.

^Most of that is free.

I bought my first ever HHN lanyard and Pin! best purchase ever!(although expensive) but idgaf made my day!

9iycet.jpg

i opted out for the more expensive pin since the "collectible" pin seemed generic and didnt really represent HHN 2012

and warning for people this pin is heavy as shit!

also i put in my hostel card for those Hardcore fans to recognize =]

Sorry, guys, I couldn't get any pictures of the merch.

I was either in line, in a maze, or walking to one.

I would've had time right at the end, but bad planning lead that to not happening. D:

If by some chance no one posts pictures by next Saturday (I MIGHT go again), I'll try to get pictures then.

But definitely no promises, I'm going with a bigger group, so it'd be harder to have them all wait for me.

However, I did buy a cup and lanyard (Which has been posted a few times now), so I'll post a picture of the cup tomorrow, also the Silent Hill poster I got.

And I agree, the cup was super boring and seems like a waste, especially since my cap kinda sucks, but oh well.

It's more of a collectible since that's one thing I HAVE to buy every year. I don't really use it for drinking except at the event.

I think the souvenier sipper has The Deer Eater in 1st half Leatherface on the top 2nd half A Nurse in the middle of the 2nd half and La Llorona on the bottom of the 2nd half. And on the top the classic Universal's Halloween Horror Nights logo. I dont know how it looks just a thought.

There's two different ones?! Damn... they just know how to get us "souvenir sipper" completists - _ - haha

But good to know there's a better one... I only saw the TWD one though and thought it was lame.

i didnt know there was two cups!! :(

i got TWD one and its LAME!!

i wanted the one with all the mazes on the picture..where was it at every stall had TWD one i refilled atleast 5 times one night(sharing with friends) and not once did i see that cup

I only saw the walking dead souvenir cup. I bought one along with the walking dead shirt with the zombie face on front and a pack of silent hill playing cards for my girlfriend.

It's worth noting that the graphic on the shirt I bought and the cup are exactly the same, so I was also disappointed when I saw what was on the cup. It really should have had at least alice cooper and a silent hill nurse on it as well.

Edited by 00nightcrawler

Someone, please confirm the 2nd Myth of a Cup with all the houses represented.

That would be pretty sweet if it was true....

also...If you can, wait until HALLOWEEN NIGHT to buy shirts (IF you have the chance)

everything will be 50% off.

I did it last year, and plan on doing again this year.