Oct 7th AP Exclusive Murdy Meet & Greet and Maze Tour

Haven't seen anybody post about this so I thought I'd let it be known to everybody here:

On October 7th, before the event starts at 6 PM, there will be a meet and greet with creative director, John Murdy AND a lights on maze tour! This is exclusive for Universal Studios Hollywood annual passholders ONLY. No word of it being available to multi-night passholders. In order to be apart of this, you must buy a ticket for October 7th and select the meet and greet option (which as of this moment of writing, is still not available).

If you plan on going, let us know and when you do go, tell us all about it!

Here's a link below, which has been confirmed by Murdy on Twitter to be true:

http://hhnaddict.com/exclusive-meet-greet-with-john-murdy/

Unfortunately, I can't go this day so I'm kicking rocks in every direction and very sad I can't get that maze tour. :(

Oh, what if I buy through someones annual pass who is going that day (2 tickets, me and a friend I'm trying to surprise), and then we can meet up before the event and enter through the same group. Can people with annual passes bring guests? Because if that's the case, then that will work. If not, then I'll give up...

^ Last year me and my dad got to check out the Wolfman 2hrs before the event with our annual,passes they allowed us to bring at the most 7 guests with one pass IDK if they changed it this year. Also I would help you but I cant go on Oct. 7 :(

• 1 month later...

Did anybody go to this? From the looks of it, there was a presentation in the T2 theater, Q&A, a walkthrough of the maze with the lights on (I'm guessing they could take all the time they wanted to look around), and then a meet & greet. He says he wants to do another one and I'm praying it's for Thursday, October 25th. I'd love to get the chance to do something like this!