Kursed's HHN Signatures

Kurseddragon

^I'll make you a The Thing one (or something else) if you're still interested. Idk why I never did it. Sorry.

I can make more signatures for a week or two until summer school starts (and possibly afterwards, if my motivation persists).

Anyone want something? :P

Also, can I get a mod to remove the 'Hollywood' part of my title? Thanks!

• 2 years later...
11 minutes ago, Kurseddragon said:

Anyone want a signature? I know these things aren't as popular as they used to be, but I'm bored.

Also if anyone's got rekt in the Photobucket change, let me know. Might be able to upload it somewhere else, maybe, but it's not a guarantee.

K thx

how about a signature with every ip hhn has ever done

7 minutes ago, Kurseddragon said:

Alright, get me a pic of every IP HHN has ever done.

since my names themazethinker how about a picture like this but inside the brain are sections of diffrent ips, like for example the frontal lobe will have classic monsters the occipital lobes modern the temproal lobe are remakes etc etc big_thumb_6b4e0b0d42263884aeb594150700d9

21 minutes ago, themazethinker said:

since my names themazethinker how about a picture like this but inside the brain are sections of diffrent ips, like for example the frontal lobe will have classic monsters the occipital lobes modern the temproal lobe are remakes etc etc big_thumb_6b4e0b0d42263884aeb594150700d9

You know that's gonna look like garbage because you're asking for too much in too little of a space? Regardless, gonna need the pics you want me to put.