Stay and Scream Question.

Hey guys, my family and I will be making our annual trip to Orlando this Fall for Horror Nights and I have a question in regards to the Stay and Scream package: is it only applicable for 'Studios, or could we go to Islands during the day?

Normally Stay and Scream is only for the Studios (New York and Kidzone) but sometimes they usually offer an early admission from IOA to HHN deal, where you'll get to go to IOA for a few house before the event and then get direct access to HHN before the general public is let in. But from what I've seen it hasn't been posted on the website this year.

Here's the offer from one of the previous years.

Scream Early & Get Special Entry to Halloween Horror Nights!

Spend your last few hours of sanity before descending into the chaos of Halloween Horror Nights with edge-of-your-seat thrills of Universal's Islands of Adventure. When you purchase any Florida Resident Halloween Horror Nights ticket online, you can get into Universal’s Islands of Adventure** for just $10 when purchased online vs. $15 at the front gate.

Plus, you'll get to skip the front gates at Halloween Horror Nights with direct access from Islands of Adventure into Universal Studios®.

*Islands of Adventure access is from 4pm – 7pm on most event nights. Exception is October 4th & 11th from 3pm – 6pm

But keep in mind that that was an offer from a few years ago. They haven't done the direct access from IOA for the past year or two. I asked someone about it and was told that they stopped doing it because the direct path from IOA to US crossed some backstage utility roads and there were safety concerns.

When they were doing it, the access was through a gate in Seuss Landing across from the Caro-Seuss-el and next to Circus McGurkus. If they are doing the cross-over, they should have a sandwich board sign advertising it in that area.

Of course, if you have a park-to-park ticket, you can head over to US 30 minutes to an hour or so before closing time, catch a ride or two, and then head to the holding area.

• 2 weeks later...

But keep in mind that that was an offer from a few years ago. They haven't done the direct access from IOA for the past year or two.

Bumping a slightly older topic but this isn't true, I went last year and did the pay $10 extra get in to IOA at around 3 and into HHN early thing. Got to see the new Harry Potter attraction too. :)

I am wondering if they are going to do this this year though as I can't seem to find the option to add early access to a ticket on the website.

Bumping a slightly older topic but this isn't true, I went last year and did the pay $10 extra get in to IOA at around 3 and into HHN early thing. Got to see the new Harry Potter attraction too. :)

I am wondering if they are going to do this this year though as I can't seem to find the option to add early access to a ticket on the website.

Give guest services a call a little closer to the event if you don't see it posted on the full website by then.