Is this shirt from HHN Orlando?

I haven't been to every HHN (I know, shoot me now) but I'm usually good at recognizing merchandise from years that I haven't been to (i.e. the cake shirt from 16, primal scream from 1998, the Eddie I.C.U. shirt before 9/11 happened, etc) but while looking for a shirt from 17 I spotted this and don't recognize it. The listing says it's from Orlando but I'm not sure. Anyone know? If so, what year?

http://www.ebay.com/...#ht_3810wt_1037

After doing some research, with the help from numerous websites including our own HHN history page, I believe I may be able to answer your question! The eye does look similar to the 1997 HHN Orlando theme poster, and HHN Hollywood first started in 1997. But, that year at HHN Orlando there was no feature of Psycho. Continuing, at HHN Hollywood they feature the Terror Tram, which goes past the set of the horror classic Psycho. So to my conclusion, the shirt probably originated from a gift shop at the end of the tour, which featured the HHN Orlando eye logo with Pyscho mixed in. Hope this answers your question!

• Like 1

After doing some research, with the help from numerous websites including our own HHN history page, I believe I may be able to answer your question! The eye does look similar to the 1997 HHN Orlando theme poster, and HHN Hollywood first started in 1997. But, that year at HHN Orlando there was no feature of Psycho. Continuing, at HHN Hollywood they feature the Terror Tram, which goes past the set of the horror classic Psycho. So to my conclusion, the shirt probably originated from a gift shop at the end of the tour, which featured the HHN Orlando eye logo with Pyscho mixed in. Hope this answers your question!

This makes sense. Only thing is that I've never seen it before yesterday and I've looked for HHN shirts on ebay a bunch of times and seen other HHN Hollywood and Orlando besides this one.