HHN Rush of Fear question ?

I just got the HNN Rush of Fear, with print out option and while reading information on how to use the ticket I notice it says to take the ticket to the turnstile attendant and be prepared to show your valid photo id and credit card used to purchase the ticket. Has anyone that has used these tickets, been asked for these items ? (My problem being that the person that bought me the ticket isn't going to HHN with me.)

Well you can make your way to any Guest Services and ask to switch the paper unto a real ticket. As my friend did it and only needed an I.D. of the person that the pass says(in the CityWalk guest services next to the endangered species store) and the ticket would be use as normally any ticket of admission.

Alright thanks for the info, i'll look into it.

To answer your original question I've never been asked for the credit card but have been asked for I.D. I would just do what CinemaOfTheDead said though. It seems easier and less stressful. If I had known about being able to do that last year I would have.

Alright thanks Aaron, yeah im going to go ahead and do what CinemaOfTheDead said to do.