Bill & Ted 2011 (Reviews)

DTH316

I'll post what I can of what I remember, which is gonna be hard, as this year was pretty forgettable.

Arthur & Bridesmaids

Osama & Seal Team 6

Captain Ameri....err...Canada, Mexico, Germany, Cuba and Russia.

Tron

Hangover (spec. Leslie Chow)

Pirates 4

Black Swan

Sucker Punch

Rebecca Black

Angry Birds

Green Lantern

Smurfs

Tyler Perry

Thor

End it all with about a 20 minute lip-sync and dance bit

I might be missing some, but that's because I stopped paying attention, this year doesn't measure up to past years in my opinion, definitely about 15 minutes too long. Not a fan, could have done without.

^^^ lol i thought i was the only one that noticed it 0.o They were hardly even present. The cast did a amazing job though ! They had the two things i wanted to see most ( the hangover 2 and rebecca black) be made fun of . so i cant say it was a bad show. I also liked how they showed a bunch of videos to keep you entertained before the shows started.

Show was... ALOT better than last year (or was it the year before that was bad?)

My favorite parts were with the Pirates and of course... CGI GUY! (I hope that doesnt spoil you, but you should def be expecting cgi guy during the show lol)

I didn't really like the Tron parts but i guess it was a "main" part of the storyline.

The cast was great but i honestly feel like it went a little longer than it should have. (or maybe i just didn't like the songs they danced to at the finale).

Dancing was top-notch.

But I felt REALLY bad for the cast because people started leaving in the middle of the show. :/ Kinda disrespectful if you ask me. Maybe they didn't like the partially-racist jokes?

But i guess the cast had fun with it because as some people tried to leave, they danced in front of them and blocked them from leaving LOL.

One cast member was grinding on a guy cause he was trying to leave ahahaha.

I believe it was "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele, some Britney Spears song that I forget the name of, "Yeah x3" by Chris Brown and then it finishes with "S&M" by Rihanna. There was one more, just can't think of it right now. Also, the show opens with "Blow" by Kesha.

I wasn't a big fan of the show this year. It was way better than last year, but 2009 was better than both combined.

It wasn't that the jokes weren't funny, I just hated the characters (Except the ones from sucker punch...lol) The alien villain was extremely annoying, and so were the smurfs. The only part I really enjoyed was the video in the beginning showing what you've missed.

• 4 weeks later...

I went to see Bill and Ted tonight and I noticed that they have made some changed to the show:

1) Osama's girlfriend is now Bella from Twilight. I forget who the last girl was.

2) The Smurf girl in the show is no longer.

3) During the dance number, Adele is no longer in a wheelchair.

4) They have added maybe one or two jokes.

5) Captain Russia is no longer wearing a mask on her face.

That's about all I remember.

Just remembered I never gave my input here! I liked the show this year, but I sorta dug last year's show better as there was more to work with n terms of what movies came out and the jokes a bit more cleverly. I thought this year was descent, but Bill and Ted were sitting in the background of the action for half of the time they were on stage and the dance number was just waaaaay too long. It would have been nice to include the duo in the Tron fight at least. This IS Bill and Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure afterall. The one big thing I just didn't like about the show this year was how much they tried to depend on raunchiness for the humor. That aspect of "comedy" just does not appeal to me at all.

I noticed a lot of subtle new things on top of what Freak mentioned. Some dance numbers got some tweaking. Same things with jokes. Even some background stuff was mildly switched up.

For example, during the Burlesque sequence, instead of saying Burlesque in big letters, it said Sucker Punch.

Oh and MAJOR differences, such as CGI man coming out for the Tron fight, as where before he was just in the Pirates scene.

also, no more Harry Potter (there was Harry Potter, right? haha)

The Madea scene was changed completely but had the same premised.

The list is actually pretty lengthy and my mind is escaping me right now!