Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses: In 3D ZombieVision (Reviews)

Freak

House-of-1000-Corpses.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages, witness once again the spine-chilling, colorful terror that is House of 1000 Corpses: Presented in 3D ZombieVision! If you saw it last year, was it just as terrifying and trippy from when you last saw it, or was it boring and unappealing? If this is your first time, did it deliver the thrills, chills, and kills that you thought it would? Post your thoughts here! Afterwords, have a taste of Capt. Spaulding's fried chicken if ya can! :capt:

you can say that again guys the wait times all together are killing the expperience and the scares because i always get the backhand of it. However, surprisingly enough i enjoyed this maze better than i did last year. The 3D was wayyyy better to me and i actually noticed alot of it this time around. I even got scared a few times . So IMO this time around was better. And am i going crazy or did the remove the final scare room out of the maze ? :huh: idk im going tonight again so ill pay close attention to it :D

We did this maze last when I went last night. Same ol' same ol'. Only got one really good scare in there and that was from Tiny when he hit the wall directly behind me. The 3D wasn't as good as I remembered it being. What's sad is that I actually liked Wolfman better than this.

Maze was still top-notch but repetitive for me (since i went last year).

4th Best maze of the night for me.

Would recommend going to this last or second to last because the wait time dies down towards the end of the night and of course if you've already been in here, theres no point in going again when theres new mazes to go through!