Express Pass

Dont really know where to ask this, so when my question is answered you can close the topic but this is my first year buying the Express Passes at HHN. my question is , can you only use it once per house ? or can it be scanned only 8 times ? how does it work ? Thanks :)

Once per house at HHN, whereas in past years you could pick any houses at HoS (i.e. do one twice and skip another) with their version of the pass.

Oh okay ! So i could go into a house at the beginning of the night , and not use the pass because lines are short, and if i like it i can go through again with the pass?

Definitely do not use it if the lines are short. Every year I'm there for Stay and Scream multiple nights and watch people waste Express when there is NO line. Do as many houses as you can firsdt, then go back and casually repeat them all. We get Frequent Fear Plus with Express, and that's what we do every night.

Definitely do not use it if the lines are short. Every year I'm there for Stay and Scream multiple nights and watch people waste Express when there is NO line. Do as many houses as you can firsdt, then go back and casually repeat them all. We get Frequent Fear Plus with Express, and that's what we do every night.

Oh okay! thanks for the help :)