Creepiest character?

Definitely the Caine family, both Albert and Cindy. Caretaker has that creepy atmosphere whenever you see him, in a house or SZ. and Orfanage was by far the creepiest house ive ever walked through. the atmosphere in that house was insane.

the skoolhouse kids in the Skool 05 are pretty creepy to me because thats the only house i remember from 05, my first year. i still remember the one skoolgirl coming up to me and yelling "WANNA PLAY?!" my first real scare:D

• 4 weeks later...

I always thought that Bloody Mary was the scariest and the Storyteller was the creepiest (if that makes any sense). I dunno, it may have been her southern accent or just because she was old.....old ladies scare me. :c

Storyteller as used in her marketing and commercials for 05' was terrifying. Storyteller in Where Evil Hides and any subsequent appearance has just been..not as scary. I wanted a demon granny, like they showed in the commercial, not an old hag who likes pulling out tongues every now and then.

Storyteller as used in her marketing and commercials for 05' was terrifying. Storyteller in Where Evil Hides and any subsequent appearance has just been..not as scary. I wanted a demon granny, like they showed in the commercial, not an old hag who likes pulling out tongues every now and then.

Yeah, I could definitely see it being awesome like that. But I think it worked both ways. How some nice-looking old lady is managing to spin these horrid stories that come to life and how she's able to perform horrific acts on humans like she did, I thought, was pretty cool. But, then again, a demon gramma would probably have been even cooler. o.o

The maketing translations always seems to be the creepiest. I thought the Bloody Mary, Terra Queen, and Storyteller were frightening in the marketing but just weren't in the execution. Bloodmary was probably the best in execution... until she opened her mouth. Story teller looked soft, and Terra queen was more sexy that dangerous.

Yeah, Bloody Mary was the best marketed Icon and the scariest in my opinion. Even the arch video was good. Just the execution in the park was the worst out of -every- icon in HHN history.

Absolutely agree.

I'd give the Caretaker a close second in marketing but at least he didn't disappoint in the park.

I would have to say the guy in the wheelchair in Dead Silence from 2007. He looked like a dummy and sat so still. They first time I went through that house I walked about 2 feet away from him and was like "nahh it's fake," he then jumped at me and I ran out of the room. Every time I walked in that I room I would always get scared he would run after me. One of the best moments I have ever had. Plus I loved that house.