2nd Annual HHN Hollywood "Super Secret" Attack Word

What's the super secret attack word for HHNH 2011?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Choose!

• Bansheeman
    • Repeatapoluza!
    • KushBomb
    • Bunny Gibbons
    • Murdy Lies

As I was looking through the 2010 discussion/spec. thread for old time's sake, I discovered the attack word thread. I then remembered that we forgot to do it this year so we're going to do it again. We will choose from five words to use for the "attack word" before September 15th, when the poll/topic will close. Remember that last year's attack word was "Zoolander!"

For those who don't know what the attack word is, you will shout it out at the event to get the actors that we know or post on this forum to scare you. Now the voting may commence. :)

Ya I want it to be bansheeman I can imagine walking around yelling that. Haha sounds great. When will we know which attack word won?

Poll and the thread will close September 15th. By then, we will announce what the official attack word was.

I dont care what wins. I will only respond to Bansheeman and I'm like a 1/3 of the monsters who post here.

Bansheeman wins. It just rolls of the tongue.

Is this to get scare actors we know or recognize to scare us, or to say hey?

Because I'd say this if it would bring on a scare. :D

Edited by DireBrian

• 2 weeks later...

I say Bansheeman or KushBomb ahah xD due to the fact that I WAS in the argument with that Kush idiot

I'd defiantly know exactly who everyone is xD

Your math is off bro, rotten tomatoes says hatchet is better than F13, you fail. I was lurking during those days, got many lulz out of that guy.