No Frequent Fear Pass This Year!

i can NOT explain how ANGRY i am with this decision. You have got to be FUCKING kidding me. Everything announce was going GREAT and than they give us this BS ? its feels like another hard slap in the face for the hardcore fans like last year when they announced the repeat mazes. I kind of saw this coming though. each year they shortened the number of dates on the pass i dont think they even liked it. But for me...I LOVE IT! it gives me times to go with different groups to hhn, extra time to fully enjoy the event, get through the mazes and hell when i have nothing to do on a friday,saturday or sunday night its always something to do. im EXTREMLY REALLY hoping they reconsider....a 3 night deal ? better than a no pass but it still feels like your not getting shit -_- Now i do understand it from a buissness point of view. And the FFP are probably what kept the parked so crowded last year. Simple Solution, first come first serve. lower the number of passes able to be bought. I hope that doesnt mean the price will go up. And hopefully well get more dates than last year. ughhhhh this is my BIGGEST let down and disappoint for this year :/ i DEFINETLY wont be going many times this year if the pass doesnt return. Theres no way ill be paying night by night to go with different groups whether i can afford it or not

Rumor is really starting to float around now that there will be a five-day pass for $90. doesn't sound too bad to me in comparison to having to only go two nights and pay $120.

a five day pass for $90 ?!?!?! we had a 9 day pass for $60 last year it would feel like a rip off. sighs* at least were getting something better but come on -_-

a five day pass for $90 ?!?!?! we had a 9 day pass for $60 last year it would feel like a rip off. sighs* at least were getting something better but come on -_-

Well, in all fairness, they were selling it for the same price as the general admission ticket. They were practically giving it away! I think they had to take some steps in balancing and checking the crowds so that there aren't too many FFP holders clogging the park and ruining it for the one-night guests. I find it understandable business-wise. Besides, assuming the ticket prices will be around $65 or $70, if you go a second night with the five-night pass, you'll save around forty dollars. If you go a third night, it's free. That sure beats having to go three nights and paying full admission each time you go.

CONGRATS!! Great news!! The Killer Deal Night Pass is back, exclusively for our Facebook and Twitter fans! Get 5 nights for a special price! Check back tomorrow around 5pm PST for a link to purchase. Limited number of passes available, be here on time….you don’t want to miss out!

I'm buyin that ish the second they go on sale. Hopefully they have good dates on there. And hopefully it's not ONLY limited to 5 nights cuz those would actually be the worst days to go knowing all the FFPers will be there. Hopefully it's spread out across 10 or so nights from the 5 nights you can go to.

Well, in all fairness, they were selling it for the same price as the general admission ticket. They were practically giving it away! I think they had to take some steps in balancing and checking the crowds so that there aren't too many FFP holders clogging the park and ruining it for the one-night guests. I find it understandable business-wise. Besides, assuming the ticket prices will be around $65 or $70, if you go a second night with the five-night pass, you'll save around forty dollars. If you go a third night, it's free. That sure beats having to go three nights and paying full admission each time you go.

well cant argue with this lol

CONGRATS!! Great news!! The Killer Deal Night Pass is back, exclusively for our Facebook and Twitter fans! Get 5 nights for a special price! Check back tomorrow around 5pm PST for a link to purchase. Limited number of passes available, be here on time….you don’t want to miss out!

now im confused.Is this ONLY a online deal ? I find it easier to go to the park and buy it myself. Hopefully they will be on sale at the park :o

Can someone please post the link to the FFP as soon as it becomes available today on Facebook?

I am in Europe working on a cruise ship and facebook is blocked from our systems so I wont be able to access the link right away unless it's posted on here.

I'm actually ending my contract early just to be home for HHN.. yeah im insane.

thanks guys.

Can someone please post the link to the FFP on here as soon as it becomes available today from Facebook?

I am in Europe working on a cruise ship and facebook is blocked from our systems so I wont be able to access the link right away unless it's posted on here.

I'm actually ending my work contract early just to be home for HHN.. yeah im insane.

thanks guys.

Can someone please post the link to the FFP as soon as it becomes available today on Facebook?

I'm actually ending my contract early just to be home for HHN.. yeah im insane.

thanks guys.

Can someone please post the link to the FFP on here as soon as it becomes available today from Facebook?

I'm actually ending my work contract early just to be home for HHN.. yeah im insane.

thanks guys.

https://ushtix.com/Home.aspx

Link limits you to 2 tickets total. Don't know if that's per visit or IP.

Good only on 9/23 (Fri), 9/24 (Sat), 9/30 (Fri), 10/9 (Sun), and Halloween (Mon)

AAAARRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!

9/23 - ONLY night I would be able to attend on FFP

9/24 - TPR night at Knott's

9/30 - TPR night at HHN

10/9 - I will be at HHN Orlando

10/31 - Haunting my own house

It's as if the powers that be at HHN peeked at my Outlook calendar.

It's a conspiracy!

I could always get the pass and go 9/23+9/30 and save the TPR ticket, but then I wouldn't get the backstage tour and FOTL pass that comes along with it...

So it looks like just one night at HHN Hollywood for me this year. Oh well.

Worst pass in the history of passes.

3/5 of the nights are in September. What the bloody hell?

Why on earth would I want to attend opening night and then the next day too?

The point of being a fan is to see what's changed throughout the run, not to be there excessively for the sake of excessiveness (... or maybe it is for some people)

And I would assume not much would have changed by the next Friday either (not enough to be hugely noticeable anyway).

And then a random Sunday and then the last day being Halloween, which I guess is cool, but it's a Monday this year.

So lame. I'll just be buying my tickets separately, which I suppose is what they wanted but it'll come out to be about 70 something bucks anyway so HA!

(counts in head how much 37 + 42 is - - presumably they go on the same pattern of prices they were on last year - - 5 dollar increase for each tier of nights)

UPDATE: It sold out in thirty minutes. WHAT THE HELL?

Edited by DTH316

Guys, if you missed out on the pass, I definitely recommend the TPR event, as it includes:

• pre-HHN early admission (this is when the backstage tour would happen)
  • dinner
  • FOTL pass (one entry per house/Terror Tram)
  • lights-on tour of a house
  • Q&A with John Murdy
  • T-shirt(TPR event related)

The single-entry FOTL sucks (still not sure if that's the way they intend to go this year for all FOTL). But TPR events are top notch. This one will be on one of the FFP nights (9/30). Being a Friday, this should be a reasonably crowded night. The event is not 100% etched yet, but considering that MiceChat is doing the same type of event on the same night, I think it's pretty much a certainty. I expect tickets to go on sale next week.

TPR is also doing a Knotts night that includes a whole bunch of perks (VIP wristbands/lights-on tours of houses/Q&A)

If you haven't gone to a TPR event before, this is the way to do it.

I was actually considering that, just depends on the price at this point. The Knotts trip for MiceChat isn't that much so I'm hoping it's around the same price.

Would have to change plans not to go opening night and it'd be a little weird to get a tour of a maze before going through it but if the price is right...

I was actually considering that, just depends on the price at this point. The Knotts trip for MiceChat isn't that much so I'm hoping it's around the same price.

Would have to change plans not to go opening night and it'd be a little weird to get a tour of a maze before going through it but if the price is right...

TPR at Knotts is $85 - MiceChat is the exact same price and night.

I expect HHN to be about $100

This is a pretty big price increase over last year at Knotts. HHN includes dinner, which is a good deal.

Not to sure how i feel about this but i am glad to say (drum rolls)....I GOT MY TICKET!!!! :D man those sold out faster than hot cakes. That showed HHN going to be a good year just by how many bought them that quickly :) But on the other hand i feel sorta ripped off :/ 5 nights for $75 !!!!! They had a 9 night deal for $60 last year WTF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ugh and can we say the worst dates ever ? well opening night is a tradition so im glad i got my ticket for that but the rest of the nights are kind of shakey. I wanted it to be more spread out. I'll definetly be going every time i can(except halloween im still debating on) like DTh said this has got to be the WORST FFP EVER RELEASED BY FAR . In my overall grade for this year this will probably be one of my negative points

• 4 weeks later...