HHN 2011: Bill & Ted's Excellent Halloween Adventure

Freak

Thought I'd start a speculation thread for Hollywood's B & T since no one has started one yet.

Movies that I'm sure will get parodied this year:

-Justin Bieber: Never Say Never (You know it's going to happen!)

-Scream 4

-The Eagle

-Battle: Los Angeles

-Transformers

-The Hangover 2

-Pirates of the Caribbean

-Kung Fu Panda 2

-X-Men: First Class

-Green Lantern

-Thor

-Harry Potter

-Cowboys and Aliens

-The Smurfs (Probably will have some Avatar reference)

-Spy Kids 4

One person I would love to see them make fun of is the MESA garage doors guy. I see that guy all the time on the commercials and I find his voice very annoying.

I agree with everything on your list EXCEPT The Eagle (nobody saw it), Spy Kids 4, Never Say Never (although I do think Justin Bieber will be in the show) and Battle: Los Angeles (unless it's HUGE). All the others, pretty much givens in what Bill and Ted are used to. I HOPE we get more movies instead of TV shows this year because I honestly don't watch much TV other than ABC. Sticking with movies (that people have seen) and music is a great formula. TV shows often leave a lot of people scratching their heads.

^ Battle Los Angeles could happen. Look at Avatar. We all thought since it was the highest-grossing film of all time that it would play a major role in last year's Bill & Ted show and too our surprise, they barely even mentioned it! IDK I think it could show up in some way this year.

As tired as I am seeing Lindsay Lohan in the show they'll probably mock her again because of that felony trial.

As for music, it'd be awesome to actually hear some metal. This IS Halloween Horror Nights so it'd be cool to see all of the cast head-bang and mosh or whatever to Raining Blood or something. I know that's some really wild wishful thinking right there but hey, one can dream, right? ;) I would love to see them play Cowboys from Hell by Pantera or maybe something from Van Hallen at least. I mean, Bill and Ted are the Wild Stallions, so why not play something that would be appropriate for the genre they play for instead of having the whole entire show play popular music (BLECH!) like Rihanna or 3OH!3 or Justin Bieber.

Speaking of Justin Bieber, when he got "shot" last year, I was hoping for something a little more dramatic. Not be shot down in a "cartoony" way then be revived at the end of his show and have one of his songs played. <_< Again, THIS IS HALLOWEEN HORROR NIGHTS. I know it wouldn't be the usual B & T style we're accustomed to, but it'd be nice to "broaden their horizons" a bit.

As for music, it'd be awesome to actually hear some metal. This IS Halloween Horror Nights so it'd be cool to see all of the cast head-bang and mosh or whatever to Raining Blood or something. I know that's some really wild wishful thinking right there but hey, one can dream, right? ;) I would love to see them play Cowboys from Hell by Pantera or maybe something from Van Hallen at least. I mean, Bill and Ted are the Wild Stallions, so why not play something that would be appropriate for the genre they play for instead of having the whole entire show play popular music (BLECH!) like Rihanna or 3OH!3 or Justin Bieber.

This is the thing Freak Bill and Ted is a Pop Culter/Dance based show hence why they play popular music, it would defeat the purpose of the show, and honestly they realy dont even play that much Metal in the park for that matter at the most I think they played Lamb of God in welcome to Hell but most of the Music is Marlyn Manson and Rob Zombie, anyways my point is its not a pop cutler show without Pop music

• 2 weeks later...

Now that McDonald's has officially retired Ronald McDonald, I wonder if we'll see him show up in some way? I doubt it though. Like Dr. Jimmy said in the Orlando thread, B & T has always been known for being way below expectations. Avatar, anyone?

Here the list I posted in the Orlando B&T discussion:

*-Tron

-Lady Gaga (mabye vs. Madonna)

-Ke$ha

-Justin Bieber

*-Ghostface (Scre4m)

-Miley Cyrus (Bong)

-Cowboys & Aliens

*-Green Hornet vs. Green Lantern

-Black Eyed Peas

*-Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

*-The Hangover 2

*-Kung Fu Panda 2

*-X-Men: First Class

*-Transformers: The Dark of the Moon

*-Harry Potter and the Deathy Hallows: Part 2

*-Captain America: The First Avenger

*-The Smurfs (Avatar)

*-The Twillight Saga: Breaking Dawn

-Mars Needs Moms!

-Glee

-iPad

-Over-use of 3D

-Remakes/Prequels/& Sequels (all on this list have a *)

-Lindsay Lohan

-Charlie Sheen

-American Idol vs. X-Factor

-OWN Network

-The Cape

-Ted Williams

-Some More Products that None of Us Know About Yet

-Some More Celebrities That Will Do Something from Now Until October

Here the list I posted in the Orlando B&T discussion:

-Lady Gaga (mabye vs. Madonna)

(-Miley Cyrus (Bong)

-Cowboys & Aliens

*-Green Hornet vs. Green Lantern

-Black Eyed Peas

*-The Twillight Saga: Breaking Dawn

-Mars Needs Moms!

-Glee

-iPad

-Over-use of 3D

-Lindsay Lohan

-American Idol vs. X-Factor

-OWN Network

-The Cape

-Ted Williams

Lets be Realistic here

-Lady gaga- Pokerface was part of the dance number in 09, Telephone last year and they made fun of her last year too unless there is another song that becomes a hit by then (cuz the new one realy just sucked) I doubt they'll be any reference to her.

-Miley cyrus Smoking I can see being refrenced but IDK about anything more then that.

-Cowboys and Aliens I dont even think its gonna be that big of a deal

-Green Hornet and Green Lantern will most likely play part but doubt them fighting each other

-Black Eye peas? have they done anything this year besides sucking at the superbowl?

-Breaking Dawn comes out in November after HHN so I dont think it'll be used but I can see them having Edward again kinda like how Jack Sparrow kept showing up in the hanging even when there were no movies maybe used to poke fun at Beastly being a twilight rip off

-Mars needs moms? Disney movie that will probably not do well

-Glee.....Been done twice

-Lindsey Lohan was done last year

-American Idol and the cape? I higly doubt

heres my list of what I think will be used

-Tron: Legacy

-Harry Potter

-Yogi bear (long shot but if they used the chipmunks before this is kinda believable)

-The Green Hornet

-I am Number Four (Bomb)

-Take Me Home Tonight (Bomb)

-Pual

-suckerpunch

-Scream 4

-Thor

-Xmen

-Pirates Of The Caribean

-The Hangover Part 2

-Super 8

-Transformers 3

-Green Lantern

-Captain America

Seriously, Charlie Sheen HAS to be the main villain this year. If he's at least not in it, then this show will be extremely lacking.

Orlando's show (Where the script is from) is getting some new writers. Hopefully that means they'll up its game for this year and make it better than it was before...and not forget Charlie Sheen.

Seriously, Charlie Sheen HAS to be the main villain this year. If he's at least not in it, then this show will be extremely lacking.

Orlando's show (Where the script is from) is getting some new writers. Hopefully that means they'll up its game for this year and make it better than it was before...and not forget Charlie Sheen.

well Orlando creates the show and there writters in Hollywood that almost completly rewrite the show so we might even have two completly different shows, at this point though I can be 100% sure Charlie will be part of the show but villian? come on he's Winning I can see him just showing up like the bed intruder guy from last year and hopefully like last year they'll use the Gregory Brothers song

I think I can see Kadafi making an appearance this year (At least I would like to). It also wouldn't surprise me if they made a Sucker Punch reference in the show. Do you guys think it's possible Donald Trump can appear this year since he's thinking of running against Obama next year?

Also, I just don't foresee Harry Potter making an appearance this year. That's just wat my gut tells me.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Am I the only guy who thinks it would be cool see the MESA Garage Doors guy at this year's show? "A new garage door is the least expensive way to dramatically change the look and feel of your home..."

2009 had Keyboard Cat, 2010 had Antoine Dodson, I'm guessing that 2011 is going to have Rebecca Black's Friday. (In my dream B&T show they would have Nyan Cat instead)

Edit: once again I post in the hollywood section by accident... I wish I could hide it from coming up in "view new posts"

Edited by Jumboshrmp

• 2 months later...

I feel like reviving this thread since the cut off for movies used is usualy august and most likely its in the rehearsal and casting phase and isint this when Castle theater is closed for HHN?

so let think Heroes

Babydoll & Other Girls (Sucker Punch)

Captain America

Thor

Green Lantern

Green Hornet & Kato

Number 4(I Am Number Four)

Professor X

Vin Disel (Fast Five)

Jack Sparrow

Optimus Prime

Conan The Barbarian